This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this is it!!!!

well the time has come for the final episode....tonight ill say goodbye to stargate for now ill miss new episodes....it was my childhood show it was amazing it seemed like it lasted forever but forever has finally come to an end...

I'll miss u sgu as i missed Sga and sg1 when they ended but they're was always promises for a show after that but now its dark and cold beyond stargate...i hope they do something with it
    sigpicWELCOME TO END OF THE WORLD.....IM AM OZZYMANDIAS KING OF KINGS LOOK UPON MY WORKS YE MIGHTY AND DESPAIR

Whilst I won't be watching tonight, it will be sad to say goodbye to this franchise. It is after all the reason for Gateworld's origin. I do hope someone picks up this franchise in the future and I am curious to see what will happen to it under different leadership.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Listening 'After the Storm' while thinking about this wasn't such a smart move after all...

sigpic

Comment

I'd just like to say good bye to the franchise that has brought me so much enjoyment over the years! While I wasn't really a SGU fan, this is truly the end of an era. Stargate will be missed. Hope it comes back sooner rather than later in some form or another.
        sigpic

Comment

what's going to become of this forum btw now that there won't be an active stargate series running any more???
          I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

We are still here
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
              what's going to become of this forum btw now that there won't be an active stargate series running any more???
              It's being discussed here - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...-Discussion%29
              sigpic

Comment

The end of an era. Now all travel based TV shows with new content on Syfy will use horse and carraige. Or limos and monster trucks if it's W??.

Nice to have the startgate marathons leading up to it. Sure beats most of the other options out there. One of the few shows that doesn't get you P.O.'d while watching it. Like CSI, star search (or whatever they're calling it these days), pretty much everything else on TV these days that doesn't have something to do with learning something.

Comment

Unfortunately today is the day to say goodbye to SGU. Its a true shame the show wasn't allowed to continue. It really found its footing in the second season.

But I will not be saying goodbye to the franchise as I don't believe it to be over.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    Unfortunately today is the day to say goodbye to SGU. Its a true shame the show wasn't allowed to continue. It really found its footing in the second season.

But I will not be saying goodbye to the franchise as I don't believe it to be over.
                    True.. BUT since SGU is all i watch Syfy for, i WILL be saying Good riddance to that channel. heck i might even ask my cable provider, if i can drop the Syfy network from my basic cable package...

Comment

This is a very sad day. I will enjoy this episode as much as I possibly can though. I really hope the Stargate franchise will continue on someday, but I will definitely miss Universe. IMO, it is ending far too soon.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I have dreaded tonight! I hate it that SGU is ending! I want it back!
                        sigpic

Comment

Search is your friend
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

search is of the darkest satanic evils
                            Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              Listening 'After the Storm' while thinking about this wasn't such a smart move after all...

I tried to green you for this - I love that song. I am such a dork, I have a whole playlist on my iPod of songs from SGU or that remind me of SGU.
                              sigpic
                              Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Working...
                              X