What to watch after SGU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
    well im loyal to stargate and watching new bsg would seem like a betrayal.
    I'll be fan of SG forever and ever, but that logic doesn't make sense for me.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      does not make sense for me as well.. I will watch Blood and Chrome for show.... I hope it will be good, I do not mind episodic shows if they are made well although all of my favorite shows are serialized...
      sigpic

Comment

Both Spartacus series, Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead, Outcasts, Camelot and Game of Thrones.

Pretty sure Blood and Chrome still hasn't even been green-lit as a series yet has it? It might never be.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
          Pretty sure Blood and Chrome still hasn't even been green-lit as a series yet has it? It might never be.
          That's right.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't mind the more action focus of Blood And Chrome as long as they don't sacrifice the character development and thematic depth that made Battlestar Galactica so good.

Comment

aren't we supposed to boycott syfy?

look, when it comes to the fate of stargate, im pretty much not in control of that and my actions don't matter, but what i can do is not watch the competition. Don't you guys ever have principles for these things?
              Last edited by Duneknight; 25 April 2011, 10:17 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

You don't really need to send any revenue their way, or even take part in their fandom to watch their shows though do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                  look, when it comes to the fate of stargate, im pretty much not in control of that and my actions don't matter, but what i can do is not watch the competition. Don't you guys ever have principles for these things?
                  B&C isn't competition, not anymore. SGU is gone for good, but that show - if it gets ordered - might have a future. And if it happens to have enjoyable story, why not watch it? I do have my principles, but they don't stop me from liking two shows/franchises at the same time.
                  sigpic

Comment

BW isn't even capable of screwing up B&C. They should rename it Blood and Guts.

Comment

i'm a stargate fan to the death but even i cant see a problem with watching Battlestar, lol. seriously, if you haven't seen it... WATCH IT. It's freaking awesome!

Comment

No sure why people have it against BSG. Caprica and BSG were brilliant shows, as was SGU. I hope B&C wont be a disappointment, but I've lowered my expectations.

Comment

Then I'd adapt the same attitude as some bitter fans had about SGU killing off SGA, and now rest of the franchise. I didn't like when it was mentioned all the time, and I'm definitely not going to act the same way now.
                          Are you joking here?
                          You guy's seriously do not "get" it at all do you?
                          sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Last I checked quite a lot of people were annoyed at Caprica fans for boycotting Syfy because it might have had an effect on SGU's survival. Now what happened as soon as SGU was canceled?

I find the whole prospect of boycotting a network a bit silly since the boycott itself goes unnoticed and your missing out on shows that you might potentially enjoy.

I judge every show I watch individually, on its own merits. If I like it I continue watching, if I don't I change the channel (A lot of viewers did exactly this after 'Life') things that happened to other shows don't factor into that process. I had that attitude with SGU and I'm going to have that same attitude with Blood & Chrome.

For on-topic. Would recommend: The Walking Dead, Warehouse 13, Eureka, Fringe. Also keep up to date with latest news about 'Echoes'.
                            Last edited by Tanith0709; 25 April 2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              Are you joking here?
                              You guy's seriously do not "get" it at all do you?
                              Get what?

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                                Get what?
                                Dude,
                                Do you honestly believe that people just "woke up one day" and decided to slag on SGU?
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X