Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I registered just to add my congratulations to everyone involved in the show. Having stumbled across a couple of isolated episodes of SGU on Sky TV, I got hooked and just finished a week of sleepless nights watching the whole of series 1 and 2 - without any idea that there was no series 3 until after I'd watched the final episode. Now - like everyone else - I'm climbing the walls wondering where to get my SGU fix. This was high-class stuff - way above the level of most SciFi on television, and it's a travesty that it was cancelled. I suppose a storyline in which the goal was to discover the 'meaning of life, the universe and everything' was always doomed to finish before reaching a conclusion, but I just hope that in 3 years (or less) somebody wakes up and at least tells us what happens next...

Comment

I am just rewatching season two on DVD again and I still can't believe that it's gone for good, I miss you already but I thank everyone who was involved in this best show ever, never will top this show sci-fi wise, it's a really unique show and the whole franchise will have a special place in my heart!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I think I already posted here but whatever...)
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you SGU, I still can't grasp that you combine two of my favourite things in one episode, Stargate + Flogging Molly.

Comment

I have been a fan of Stargate since its inception and I would like to thank all those responsible for bringing such great shows to us. I just finished watching SGU this weekend and must say that i wish I would have gotten into it when it was first on. I just could not get past the first few episodes, but people told me to give it a chance. I am sure glad i did, I just wish there would be more Stargate. I hope one day that someone figures out how much of a goldmine in lore and stories they have.

Comment

SGU was great from beginning to end...it's a wonderful show.

Comment

One word: Awesome, SGU is and always will be one of my favorite sci-fi shows, I love it as much as SG-1 and SG-A. and i want a third season... Now!!!
              SG-1 was the best
              SG-A was just as awesome

SG-U should CONTINUE!!!

sigpic

Comment

Well, here's a thank you post from me, too, to give thanks to the show's creators, writers (Jozeph Mallozzi et al), Joel Goldsmith for the great score, Mark Savela and team for the sfx, and really all the actors and everyone involved in making great science fiction.

I'm still waiting (in no particular order) for a third (and fourth, and fifth) season, or a movie trilogy, or a great miniseries.

I've noticed lots of probies and new people in the forum, so there's something that tells me that the fanbase isn't as small as it appears to be.
                • I'm a fan of this awesome Trek webcomic: betafleet.tumblr.com (archived)
                • Eesti on ilus, ja troppide parteide poliitikud pole enam Raudse Leedi valitsuses.
                • I chose the Gate avatar, because it was difficult to choose between SGU character pictures of someone who I thought I was like, and someone who I was fond of. :>

Comment

I still can't believe the SG franchise became dead.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I want Stargate back, i'm re-watching SG-1, SG-A and SGU, but I want new episodes to watch
                    SG-1 was the best
                    SG-A was just as awesome

SG-U should CONTINUE!!!

sigpic

Comment

Rewatching Season 1 right now, painful as it sometimes was in the beginning, knowing how it all fits together makes it so enjoyable now...
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I loved SGU from the first episode till the last!

I miss SGU and SG-1 so much!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

i will miss stargate i watch them all the time even though i have seen them like a hundred times. i just hope someone evenfully picks it up thank you for some great memorys

Comment

SGU will have made me dream, an opening on great adventures, which left free the imagination. I thus thank those who made this series, for it.
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

SGU was the first series I watched on a week to week basis. I got into Stargate late... but even though I had watched all the other SGs before SGU. SGU is my favorite!

Comment

Currently watching the entire franchise over again. Nearing the completion of Season 5 of SG-1. It's a shame Stargate was murdered.

Comment

Working...
                                X