Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go back to watching Boardwalk Empire probably. And keep praying for a HBO scifi show.

Comment

Originally posted by Morganrone93 View Post
      I will cry... like, forever. No more Stargate. What am I supposed to do? No stargate, at all, do do you have any idea how thats LIKE? NO STARGATE. Ill rewatch SG1 and SGA like a billion if times. by then, I hope a new SG show comes up. I mean, I cant live without SG is that CLEAR ENOUGH?
      Watch the ''Stargate Infinity" Cartoon. I would scream like Darth Vader and like keep watching each episode of SGU until...
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

In the immortal words of wisdom of Jack O'Neill and Bra'tac:

Spoiler:
        We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Enough said.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

People the show is not cancelled, so far things are going well so why are you all bashing yourselves over something that has not happened but it might happen someday? I'm hoping that this show goes on for a while longer and maybe spun a movie or 2 just like the others and maybe we get another spin off show
          The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Ehh, It takes me a long time to get invested enough in a show to really care if it gets canceled. So really, as long as it got a decent ending I'll be happy for what I got and rewatch it.

If it's a crappy BSG like ending? I'll probably spend the next year annoyed at the show.
            Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Meh, not much you can do. It is what it is. The producers took a risk and it is failing. But hey in the words of Meatloaf, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
              sigpic

Comment

it's very simple for me I'll cancel my TV subscription or what ever it is called. There is nothing more on that I want or need to watch.

Comment

I'll go blame Brian for the cancellation. Somehow I know its his fault
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    I'll go blame Brian for the cancellation. Somehow I know its his fault
                    Well I watched the show so can't blame me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      Well I watched the show so can't blame me.
                      Thats just the cover. I know the secrets you have over at SyFy
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon
                        No one said the show was dead yet, but the point is the show will end, whether next year or in 5 years, and the thread is just asking how we will feel when it ends. Also nobody forced you to click on the thread did they?
                        The dark force of curiosity
                        Is just how I see it, people get to look at this forum, think SGU is doomed for sure and give up on Universe out of frustration. Why watch a show that will have no satisfying ending, maybe? And so many shows these days have no real ending because they get axed, which sometimes put off the more casual viewers, IMO.

And when SGU get´s canceled before they have 5 seasons or more I am gonna give up on TV for sure. Not evan care about SGA or SG1 movies anymore. The only things I watch on TV right now are SGU, House and Supernatural.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sci-Fi is going to be a bit crap next year if Fringe, SGU and Caprica all get cancelled. I'm still staying as optimistic as I can for the former two - it's not over till its over. Too many shows fall simply because they are too different to find an audience - I want shows to take risks and be bold.

So yeh basically disappointed if it ends.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon
                            Yes my brain will rotted by the shear overwhelming power of the awesome tv that emanates form HBO!
                            LMAO! Gotta say Boardwalk Empire is all types of awesome.

And that my friends is what I'm gonna do when the show is canceled. Marry Steve Buscemi.
                            Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
                              LMAO! Gotta say Boardwalk Empire is all types of awesome.

And that my friends is what I'm gonna do when the show is canceled. Marry Steve Buscemi.
                              Fine, but I get Paz de la Huerta!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                                Fine, but I get Paz de la Huerta!
                                Aw damn, I was hoping....

Okay then, you can have Paz.

Comment

Working...
                                X