X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major davis View Post
    I was talking about dog years genius.
    Times like this I wish I was good at "your mother" jokes or something...

Because its not realistic.
    This guy knows what he's on about. I approve.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Well in the world of Stargate I have to agree. Everytime with the movies, it always took the more negative path. But as I said. One day, that will change.
      That optimism talking. Change is a very slow process
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        That optimism talking. Change is a very slow process
        Ive tried to be a pessimist. I can't do it.

So does anyone know where to find solid info for how 1.5 did?
        sigpic

Comment

Ive tried to be a pessimist. I can't do it.

So does anyone know where to find solid info for how 1.5 did?
          Your confusing realism with pessimism. Their is a difference.

You won't that information for a few weeks.

Random Fact: Did you know Wal-Mart doesn't report their sales?
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Shooting for about 35,000 to 45,000 copies for the first week. Will know more by the end of next week, or the following week.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Shooting for about 35,000 to 45,000 copies for the first week. Will know more by the end of next week, or the following week.
              You mean MGM was shooting for that? WOW! That would be sweet if that happens. Where will the sales be reported do you think?
              sigpic

Comment

You mean MGM was shooting for that? WOW! That would be sweet if that happens. Where will the sales be reported do you think?
                No, I am saying it will probably sell around that in the first week. That is not good, considering S10 of SG-1 and Season 5 of SGA to name a couple sold over 100,000 copies in their first week sales.
                sigpic

Comment

well, one went to me. so we know there are at least THAT many

Comment

No, I am saying it will probably sell around that in the first week. That is not good, considering S10 of SG-1 and Season 5 of SGA to name a couple sold over 100,000 copies in their first week sales.
                    Still. 1.0 probably didn't get as good as that. So as long as sales are increasing that is good.

How much do you think SGUs DVD sales play into the movie decision for MGM?
                    sigpic

Comment

Still. 1.0 probably didn't get as good as that. So as long as sales are increasing that is good.

Very little if any at all
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01
                        If I had a nickle every time you make one somewhat unfunny joke, then I could pay for SGU to last as long as the writers want to.
                        Or greenlight the movies. Please fund them instead. PLEASE!!!

Oh, and im glad it has no impact. As Briangate said, they're low.
                        sigpic

Comment

Probably not much, but what influence it will have won't help what little chances the movies have of ever being made.

Comment

Isn't there some top 30 list of all the DVDs sold for a week. I heard that was used to gage sales for 1.0.
                            sigpic

Comment

Where did you guys previously get the DVD sales for SGA?
                              sigpic

Comment

I got my copy at Wal-Mart the day after it was released. They only had about 4 DVDs left and only 1 Blue Ray. So when I left there were only 4 copies left in the store. And they had a pretty big section for it, so if it sells that much in rural Mississippi I'd think it would be doing well.
                                sigpic
                                Doci of the BAG

Comment

Working...
                                X