This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 1.5 DVD sales?

Anyone know how season 1.5 did on DVD shelves?
    sigpic

Didn't someone just tweet that they're sold out everywhere? No?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      I kind of think this is a good thing especially after the bombing of 1.0 DVD sales
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I think they shot themselves in the foot by announcing that there'd be a full season release later. I doubt the half sets have sold very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          That was BamBam. But then again that was a consumer observation. While its a good sign ill be happy when I find actual numbers or ranking. When I checked on amazon it was in the top 100 for TV and movies... like in the 80s or 70s I hope its true that theyre sold out everywhere. That would be good news for the movies as well.
          sigpic

Comment

SGU Season 1.5 DVD/Blueray is soldout EVERYWHERE I go!!!

http://twitter.com/JamesBamford

sigpic

Comment

Okay, Major D, you tell me to stop being so negative, so allow me to allay your fears!

The DVD's are selling spectacularly! Everybody and their dog owns two copies! As such, MGM has the money to do the SG-1/SGA Movies! And, because of YOUR little campaign specifically, they're going to use the money to actually do the SG-1/SGA movies, and WE WILL ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                Okay, Major D, you tell me to stop being so negative, so allow me to allay your fears!

The DVD's are selling spectacularly! Everybody and their dog owns two copies! As such, MGM has the money to do the SG-1/SGA Movies! And, because of YOUR little campaign specifically, they're going to use the money to actually do the SG-1/SGA movies, and WE WILL ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

And then an alarm goes off signaling the end of major davis' dream
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  And then an alarm goes off signaling the end of major davis' dream
                  HAHA. Whats wrong with being an optimist?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                    Nothing at all, man. I'mma just having fun.

(Though, to make an argument for Matt's Realist Squad, being a realist/pessimist ensures that you will never ever be disappointed.)
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Nothing at all, man. I'mma just having fun.

(Though, to make an argument for Matt's Realist Squad, being a realist/pessimist ensures that you will never ever be disappointed.)
                      HAHA. Well I sure hope that is the case. Im curious to think what the 18-49 demo of dogs think of SGU and will they be back for season 2?
                      sigpic

Comment

HAHA. Well I sure hope that is the case. Im curious to think what the 18-49 demo of dogs think of SGU and will they be back for season 2?
                        Dead dogs don't have opinions.

Comment

Because its not realastic
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Dead dogs don't have opinions.
                            I was talking about dog years genius.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Because its not realastic
                              Well in the world of Stargate I have to agree. Everytime with the movies, it always took the more negative path. But as I said. One day, that will change.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X