Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
    It is the truth I tell you!!! I will take that lie detector test and you will all see that I do drink that....as Mamasue describes it 'near beer'!

Needless to say my family have less than flattering terms to describe it! They all enjoy the odd 5% or more alcoholic tipple or two... and I smirk at them when they sit there with the 'morning after' look the next day after having a 'good' time the night before. Hee hee!!!

Down side to this, I somehow always end up being the designated driver, even though sometimes I like to just relax and not have to think about driving home late at night. Amazing though, how you end up with a load of grateful 'merry' people in your car at the end of an evening and having to drive to obscure places in the town you live in that you never knew existed to drop them off!
    Just once you may try driving the "merry" revelers down to Cabo and dropping them off on the beach; would be funny to have 'em wake up with no passports south of the border! And later say "dude, I had no idea how you guys got there; I dropped you off at home!"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      Why wouldn't I? You are my friend!! Ha!! Ha!!
      Does the summer mean more productions will be filming in Van, meaning more B.A.G. sightings? Would be cool to see B.A.G. make a return trip to Eureka or Covert Affairs!
      sigpic

Comment

LOL! I don't know why, but every picture of me always has me with a beer in my hand or close by! The thing is, I only drink 0% or 0.5% beers, but I don't think people will believe me!!! LOL!
        I believe you, because I was there, ha!! Ha!! You look like a drinker, but we know better, ha!! Ha!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Such a shame BAG didn't make it through to 'Epilogue'.....we could have

Spoiler:
          seen all of the awesome BAG descendents!!!
          Oh well, B.A.G.'s descendants are all on other shows now, ha!! Ha!! BAGspotting, let the games begin!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
            It is official; we must heretofore ban all gum, Chiclets and assorted Bubble Yums from coming within a hundred feet of B.A.G. I will file the restraining order myself against all offending chewables.
            Maybe I should move to Singapore, because chewing gum is against the law there, ha!! ha!!
            sigpic

Comment

Interesting claim. But to get to the truth you'll have to undergo a brief evaluation with McCullough in our security division. I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of this Point Zero Beers story; er, statement of yours.
              B.A.G. will be there to make sure the beers are not spill. We will get the truth out of her, no matter how many beers it will take.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                She was drinking O'Douls, which in the U.S. is referred to as near-beer. I think it's more beer 'flavoring/coloring' than anything else.
                If Krisz can get drunk on near-beer, we have a problem in Houston!!
                sigpic

Comment

It is the truth I tell you!!! I will take that lie detector test and you will all see that I do drink that....as Mamasue describes it 'near beer'!

Needless to say my family have less than flattering terms to describe it! They all enjoy the odd 5% or more alcoholic tipple or two... and I smirk at them when they sit there with the 'morning after' look the next day after having a 'good' time the night before. Hee hee!!!

Down side to this, I somehow always end up being the designated driver, even though sometimes I like to just relax and not have to think about driving home late at night. Amazing though, how you end up with a load of grateful 'merry' people in your car at the end of an evening and having to drive to obscure places in the town you live in that you never knew existed to drop them off!
                  We Chinese have a less than flattering term for near-beer, but I can't post it on this site, ha!! Ha!! Krisz, drop me off at the Gate and I will get home from there, ha!! Ha!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Just once you may try driving the "merry" revelers down to Cabo and dropping them off on the beach; would be funny to have 'em wake up with no passports south of the border! And later say "dude, I had no idea how you guys got there; I dropped you off at home!"
                    Drop me off in Cabo, I wouldn't mind a vacation, ha!! Ha!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Does the summer mean more productions will be filming in Van, meaning more B.A.G. sightings? Would be cool to see B.A.G. make a return trip to Eureka or Covert Affairs!
                      I am asking about "Eureka", because I don't know why I stopped working on the show. A lot of new productions are in town, so get ready to see B.A.G. everywhere, ha!! Ha!!
                      sigpic

Comment

If Krisz can get drunk on near-beer, we have a problem in Houston!!
                        What happens in Houston stays in Houston!!!

Bit of a mystery how I got to Houston from Vancouver, that beer is amazing or Asgard beaming technology really does exist!

Comment

I had a BAG siting on CHAOS!

Here we go!

Comment

I am asking about "Eureka", because I don't know why I stopped working on the show. A lot of new productions are in town, so get ready to see B.A.G. everywhere, ha!! Ha!!
                            I received the latest flyer in the mail today from Phoenix ComiCon. Jaime Paglia of Eureka is a guest, and he's supposed to give the latest scoop about Eureka. Phoenix ComiCon is May 26-29, 2011. I'll be there!!

Comment

We Chinese have a less than flattering term for near-beer, but I can't post it on this site, ha!! Ha!! Krisz, drop me off at the Gate and I will get home from there, ha!! Ha!!
                              I bet they have!!!

Maple Ridge's gate got hit in a meteor shower (see SG-1's 'A Hundred Days'), it hasn't been the same since, so heaven knows where it will send you!!!

themeatcleaver : Nice bit of B.A.G spotting there! Excellent shot of the supreme note taker!!!

Comment

I bet they have!!!

Maple Ridge's gate got hit in a meteor shower (see SG-1's 'A Hundred Days'), it hasn't been the same since, so heaven knows where it will send you!!!

themeatcleaver : Nice bit of B.A.G spotting there! Excellent shot of the supreme note taker!!!
                                and professional "Nodder"!

Comment

Working...
                                X