Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    Stars are an outward show of greatness. BAG needs no such crutch. We know He is great without stars.
    No, he does not need it. But I did it to show my appreciation for this thread.
    sigpic

Comment

Stars are an outward show of greatness. BAG needs no such crutch. We know He is great without stars.

Although, from looking at the thread, it has 5 stars already. Is that new?
      Somebody is very quick with the stars, ha!! ha!! The stars are for all you nice people, not for me.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        No, he does not need it. But I did it to show my appreciation for this thread.
        Everybody thanks you for the stars, because as I said, the stars are not for B.A.G., but for all the believers!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
        sigpic

Comment

So, basically, we're all Star-Bellied Sneetches. (Dr. Seuss book. . .)
          I miss those books!! I really enjoyed them when I read them to my daughter!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            Think of it as our rallying cry to those who are still unaware of his BAGness. They wander in, ignorant, see a 5 star thread and take a look. Lo and behold, the light of BAG shines on them and they are welcomed among the faithful.
            Will unbelievers take a look?? We will see!!
            sigpic

Comment

I have five. The oldest is twelve, and the youngest is 18 months. And I actually teach a religious class every morning at 6:00 for high schoolers. So--7 am sounds good to me! I'd get to sleep in!

My husband actually likes it when I leave for a conference that I go to every year (I'm a professional quilter) because he takes the time off of work and gets to do housework. He loves the cooking and the cleaning. I think that's a little odd. But it makes him happy, so **shrug** whatever.

Oh yeah--on topic--All hail!
              The oldest is only twelve, and you have 5!! I bow down to the mighty Akamaimom!! Classes at 6:00AM, I am still bowing!! I do housework, and I like to cook, but I don't do mornings well, ha!! Ha!! Goodnight!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SexBowling&K View Post
                Hi Dr. Vince Kwan,
                You also get supports from Hong Kong because we have a bunch of B.A.G. here too.
                What kind of sports do you like? or what kind of sport are you good at?
                Finally!! Support from my hometown!! I knew my mom and dad will tell somebody, ha!! Ha!! A big hello to my friends in Hong Kong!! Welcome to the madness!! I know who you are, your name gave you away!! Everybody say hello to my best friend Mr. Chan, a Kung Fu instructor in Hong Kong!! We were on a bowling team back in Toronto, and we were the Champion for our summer league. He wants me to say "Bowling" to his questions, because that is one of the sports I like and I am pretty good at it. Thanks for your support and I will see you in Hong Kong soon!! "Sex Bowling Karaoke" is our bowling team name!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Five Stars from me. The stars are really just to show how much we appreciate our thread. Baglleulah
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't get me wrong! I am completely THRILLED with the stars that our little thread has earned. I'm just saying that were unbelievers unwilling to find the grace and courage in their hearts to give the stars, our cause is just and beautiful enough not to need such recognition in order to be just and right.

But now that we HAVE the stars--it's all good!

And isn't it great that there are BAG fans all over the world? **sighs happily**
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                      The oldest is only twelve, and you have 5!! I bow down to the mighty Akamaimom!! Classes at 6:00AM, I am still bowing!! I do housework, and I like to cook, but I don't do mornings well, ha!! Ha!! Goodnight!!
                      Glory be the BAG. I like to cook as well.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Someone should start a Balding Asian Guy Facts website
                        sigpic

Comment

I am up to take my daughter to band!! Good morning!!
                          sigpic

Comment

It's a nice evening here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Glory be the BAG. I like to cook as well.
                              And this just proves that BAG provides sustenance. Both physical and spiritual.

So, in his briefcase? Perhaps The Spatula of Knowledge and Joy?
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

This is an interesting thread to enjoy everyday, interesting topics, interesting people, interesting conversations..........now is there an interesting dinner thing going around for at least local B.A.G. Followers?

Comment

Working...
                                X