Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    It might--but it also shows how ALL humanity wants what we have. BAG in their lives.

How does one give stars to a thread??? It NEEDS stars--after all, we are the perpetrators of the most successful "Save _____" thread EVER!!!! If that doesn't merit a star, I don't know what does. . .
    Somebody gave this thread 5 star!! Ha!! Ha!! You guys are awesome and a little bit crazy like me, ha!! Ha!! Miss you, Akamaimom!! Great to hear from you again!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      Somebody gave this thread 5 star!! Ha!! Ha!! You guys are awesome and a little bit crazy like me, ha!! Ha!! Miss you, Akamaimom!! Great to hear from you again!!
      Yes! Sometimes real life gets in the way. I have a whole passel of kids (you understand, right? You've got at least one daughter) and it's been nuts around here lately!

But I check in all the time, I just haven't been posting as much.

Bagllelujiah!
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Move!! Ha!! Ha!! I will buy you dinner if you move to Vancouver or just come to visit my beautiful city of Vancouver!! Ha!! Ha!!
        I moved to Vancouver already! I moved from the UK five years ago. So, does that qualify for dinner with the hallowed holder of the briefcase then?!!!

I will be putting my vote in towards the five star rating for this totally BAGtastic thread!!!

Comment

B.A.G., it's come to my attention that you also need B.A.S. which is Bag'sAppreciationSociety

Comment

Hi Dr. Vince Kwan,
            You also get supports from Hong Kong because we have a bunch of B.A.G. here too.
            What kind of sports do you like? or what kind of sport are you good at?

Comment

Yes! Sometimes real life gets in the way. I have a whole passel of kids (you understand, right? You've got at least one daughter) and it's been nuts around here lately!

But I check in all the time, I just haven't been posting as much.

Bagllelujiah!
              Oh, I forgot!! Sorry!!! You have quite a few more than me, if I am correct? Mine just started school, so now I know what you are going through!! Take it easy and I am with you!! My wife went to Kelowna for a week long conference, so I am doing it all at home. Didn't appreciated when my daughter told me an hour ago that she has to be at band at 7:10AM in the morning!!! Who the hell plays an instrument at 7:10AM!!
              sigpic

Comment

5 stars from me
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                  B.A.G., it's come to my attention that you also need B.A.S. which is Bag'sAppreciationSociety
                  You are making me blush!! Stop it!! I am just a guy that is so thankful for being noticed!! I am having fun talking to everybody and my family still think I am crazy!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                    5 stars from me
                    Thank you Lahela!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                      I moved to Vancouver already! I moved from the UK five years ago. So, does that qualify for dinner with the hallowed holder of the briefcase then?!!!

I will be putting my vote in towards the five star rating for this totally BAGtastic thread!!!
                      Good try Krisz!! You naughty girl, you!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      PM me and we will see!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, I forgot!! Sorry!!! You have quite a few more than me, if I am correct? Mine just started school, so now I know what you are going through!! Take it easy and I am with you!! My wife went to Kelowna for a week long conference, so I am doing it all at home. Didn't appreciated when my daughter told me an hour ago that she has to be at band at 7:10AM in the morning!!! Who the hell plays an instrument at 7:10AM!!
                        I have five. The oldest is twelve, and the youngest is 18 months. And I actually teach a religious class every morning at 6:00 for high schoolers. So--7 am sounds good to me! I'd get to sleep in!

My husband actually likes it when I leave for a conference that I go to every year (I'm a professional quilter) because he takes the time off of work and gets to do housework. He loves the cooking and the cleaning. I think that's a little odd. But it makes him happy, so **shrug** whatever.

Oh yeah--on topic--All hail!
                        sigpic
                        My Stories AO3

Comment

*gives the thread five stars*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                            *gives the thread five stars*
                            Stars are an outward show of greatness. BAG needs no such crutch. We know He is great without stars.

Although, from looking at the thread, it has 5 stars already. Is that new?
                            sigpic
                            My Stories AO3

Comment

Stars are an outward show of greatness. BAG needs no such crutch. We know He is great without stars.

Although, from looking at the thread, it has 5 stars already. Is that new?
                              Think of it as our rallying cry to those who are still unaware of his BAGness. They wander in, ignorant, see a 5 star thread and take a look. Lo and behold, the light of BAG shines on them and they are welcomed among the faithful.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                                Think of it as our rallying cry to those who are still unaware of his BAGness. They wander in, ignorant, see a 5 star thread and take a look. Lo and behold, the light of BAG shines on them and they are welcomed among the faithful.
                                So, basically, we're all Star-Bellied Sneetches. (Dr. Seuss book. . .)
                                sigpic
                                My Stories AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X