Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    I swear, once it gets confirmed that this user really is the mighty BAG himself, I'll convert.
    Well, as I said in another thread (Season 2, Visitation)
    Spoiler:
    an SGU crew member told me that BAG (Bill) was AWOL during a shoot recently for Visitation and another dude was filling in for him. This guy has now confirmed that Bill was in Las Vegas as he said earlier in his posts.
    I'd say this is the real BAG gracing us with his presence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      Oooh, I like Baguette. Is that non-gender specific?
      No, Baguettes are females while the guys are Bag-els!

Comment

It can be a little complicated for me. I need a sign to finally open my eyes to behold the might of BAG. Then, only then.
        I have started transcribing episodes of SGA for another website and am currently doing 2.02 The Intruder. Lo and behold, look who appeared!

I took that as a sign that I am on the right path. I hope your sign comes soon Egle. BAG saves.
        sigpic

Comment

I have started transcribing episodes of SGA for another website and am currently doing 2.02 The Intruder. Lo and behold, look who appeared!

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...02Intruder.jpg

I took that as a sign that I am on the right path.
          Oh my. Another sign. But not for me.

I hope your sign comes soon Egle. BAG saves.
          Thank you. I hope so too.
          sigpic

Comment

I swear, once it gets confirmed that this user really is the mighty BAG himself, I'll convert.
            Everybody is talking about getting confirm, how do I get confirm??? I wrote the webmaster yesterday and told the master to look at my e-mail address and confirm with the all mighty Joe, because Joe knows my e-mail!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
              Everybody is talking about getting confirm, how do I get confirm??? I wrote the webmaster yesterday and told the master to look at my e-mail address and confirm with the all mighty Joe, because Joe knows my e-mail!!!!
              I guess that's the way to do it. It might take a little time until it gets confirmed once and for all.

I'm anxiously waiting for that moment to come.
              sigpic

Comment

Mighty BAG, knowing you are here with us makes me feel all warm and squishy
                sigpic

Comment

Mighty BAG, knowing you are here with us makes me feel all warm and squishy
                  I feel mighty squishy and warm myself, ha!! Ha!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I welcome you with open arms even before I am confirm!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I took that as a sign that I am on the right path. I hope your sign comes soon Egle. BAG saves.
                      Thank you Lahela!! I've always wanted to see this scene, because it was a small group and I loved working with Paul!! You are awesome!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I was conformed to the B.A.G ways right when I saw his shiny head... I knew right away.

It seems your random appearances have no end

Comment

I welcome you with open arms even before I am confirm!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                          Ha! See, guys! With open arms.
                          sigpic

Comment

so B.A.G. are you part of Team Rush or Team Young?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                              so B.A.G. are you part of Team Rush or Team Young?
                              Even more importantly--Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Tee hee hee!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Team Bill or Team Eric?

Comment

Working...
                                X