Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
    I do not find B.A.G. offensive at all, I kind of find it funny!!! When you get to know me, i am a very easy going guy and i love to be silly,just like you guys!! As a background performer, we don't get call anything, so now i have a name "Vince Kwan", thank you all!!!
    PHEW! I think a few of us were worried you might be offended. Im glad you find it to be good fun.

I keep wanting to ask you questions but I know most of my questions have been asked on Joes blog, so ill be patient.
    sigpic

Comment

I've been enjoying this thread from the beginning, wandering in on occasion to see how the appreciation grows. Such a memorable background character, whose skill in being noticed is to be applauded.

It's wonderful to see you join the madness that is this wonderful forum B.A.G. Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        I've been enjoying this thread from the beginning, wandering in on occasion to see how the appreciation grows. Such a memorable background character, whose skill in being noticed is to be applauded.

It's wonderful to see you join the madness that is this wonderful forum B.A.G. Welcome.
        I am happy to join the madness!! thank you for having me!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
          Dear Fans,
          This is my 1st time writing on a site like this, so please bear with me!!!!! I just came back from a weekend in Vegas, so I am still recuperating!!! I have started on the Q&A from Joe Mallozzi's weblog, so be patience. I will try to answer all your questions ASAP!!! I like to thank everyone for their support and Detox, I love you man!!!!! I love everybody!! I don't know where this will lead me, but I am sure enjoying the ride!!! Thank you all and I hope to write again soon!!!

B.A.G.
          Welcome to GateWorld and hope to see more of you in SGU! Good luck with the Q&A!

Comment

This is nuts. Really.
            sigpic

Comment

To the one and only B.A.G:

I'm holding a convention in Vancouver June 2011. So, Bill, if you'd like to attend and have an awesome time with all these crazy people, and you know Dan Payne, Peter Flemming, Alex Zahara, Aleks Paunovic, Bam Bam or Frank Cassini, please get in touch with them and they can give you my e-mail address. Or, if you can, just PM me and I'll be happy to give you all the particulars.
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I know I am late to this thread. But I guess late is better than not showing up at all right? I always myself dislike when very talented actors end up with the "red shirt" so-to-speak. I know that often times they are intentionally written into a storyline/arc or series that way, but it still bothers me knowing that some amazing talent like B.A.G don't get enough screen time to show their true talent as an actor/actress.

Oh and I think to get his probie status removed, someone would probably want to flag this thread and leave a note indicating that B.A.G is actually in the house. And perhaps one of the mods or Darren or someone can get in contact with him (to verify his true identity). And then they may take away the probie status and give him an actual status other than probie. Like they did with BamBam. Where it actually says that he is a Stunt/Fight choreographer as his status.
                Last edited by SG7; 27 August 2010, 09:54 PM.
                My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                  I know I am late to this thread. But I guess late is better than not showing up at all right?
                  I just want to say that I was a BAG fan before it was cool to be one. So there you go.
                  Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

And I am proud to call myself The Original BAG Lady. **swoon**
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I may have found another sighting of BAG

Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 October 2010, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                        I'm not 100% sure, but I think I may have found another sighting of BAG

Spoiler:
                        [IMG]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Soroern12/Untitled-3.jpg[/url]
                        Dude. That's a chick. Isn't it?
                        sigpic
                        My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          BAG will carry the destiny home on his back.
                          And/or he'll join Franklin (wherever he is), and they'll both carry the Destiny home.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            And/or he'll join Franklin (wherever he is), and they'll both carry the Destiny home.
                            Welcome to the madness, Hedwig! Be proud to declare yourself a BAG Lady! Or, conversely, a Baguette. Either one.
                            sigpic
                            My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              Dude. That's a chick. Isn't it?
                              Looks more like a black man running to me...

Just jk.
                              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                Welcome to the madness, Hedwig! Be proud to declare yourself a BAG Lady! Or, conversely, a Baguette. Either one.
                                Thank you. I like them all, but at the moment I'm leaning toward "Baguette". But that could well change to BAG Lady at any moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X