Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
    Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel, thanks for posting!!!!!! It is always a big surprise to BAG that fans still read this thread, and I am very humble and happy!!! This thread is passed 100,000 viewed, so BAGllelujah!!!!!!!! Please keep on reading and please post again, thanks from your humble servant!!
    I shall! And you can just call me Myn. It's much shorter and easier to type than Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel.
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Krisz, your sister will visit again, so no worries!! You are moving again!!! My god woman, if you have a Stargate, you would be all over the universe!!! Ha!! Ha!! At least you are closer to me!! When you settle down, let's do lunch!! Call me anytime!! Take care my number one fan!!!
      LOL! I could have really done with a Stargate last Saturday to move stuff quickly! But despite the lack of that we made it and now sit amongst a pile of boxes and we can't get into the laundry room yet! I walk to work now, so it's healthy for me and the bank balance with not having to pay bridge tolls and running a car.

I look forward to lunch again, been thinking it's been too long since we last met. Unfortunately I won't have a car any more after tomorrow. I've sold it to a friend at work. So we will have to find a new lunch venue closer to home. If you come visit me we could have BAG 'appear' in 'Cloverdale'!!!

Oh my, such a busy day at work for BAG with all that stripper watching, bet there were a few retakes with that scene! I'm so glad to hear that you are working in a load of shows, I watch most of them and especially looking forward to the return of Continuum. We will be busy BAG spotting.

Comment

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
        I shall! And you can just call me Myn. It's much shorter and easier to type than Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel.
        You are typing with my favorite color!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREEN!!!!!!!! BAGllelujah!!! Thanks Myn!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
          LOL! I could have really done with a Stargate last Saturday to move stuff quickly! But despite the lack of that we made it and now sit amongst a pile of boxes and we can't get into the laundry room yet! I walk to work now, so it's healthy for me and the bank balance with not having to pay bridge tolls and running a car.

I look forward to lunch again, been thinking it's been too long since we last met. Unfortunately I won't have a car any more after tomorrow. I've sold it to a friend at work. So we will have to find a new lunch venue closer to home. If you come visit me we could have BAG 'appear' in 'Cloverdale'!!!

Oh my, such a busy day at work for BAG with all that stripper watching, bet there were a few retakes with that scene! I'm so glad to hear that you are working in a load of shows, I watch most of them and especially looking forward to the return of Continuum. We will be busy BAG spotting.
          One day I will surprise you in Cloverdale, ha!! Ha!! Those strippers made my day!! Hoping for take 52, ha!! Ha!! I will be working as a dead body tomorrow and Fri., not looking forward to it!! Raining and cold, yuck!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

New headshot and business card!!! What do you guys think?? Is it BAG worthy?? Ha!! Ha!! Do you guys like the last line of my business card??
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

You are typing with my favorite color!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREEN!!!!!!!! BAGllelujah!!! Thanks Myn!!
              It's my favorite color too!! Awesome!

New headshot and business card!!! What do you guys think?? Is it BAG worthy?? Ha!! Ha!! Do you guys like the last line of my business card??
              It's very nice! I love it.
              I also LOL'd at your contact email address!
              Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

One day I will surprise you in Cloverdale, ha!! Ha!! Those strippers made my day!! Hoping for take 52, ha!! Ha!! I will be working as a dead body tomorrow and Fri., not looking forward to it!! Raining and cold, yuck!!!!
                Oh I don't envy you working out in that rain! It's been really crappy weather of late! You'd be a very realistic 'drowned' body, that's for sure!

It is BAGnificent of course! The email address....certainly....um...cheeky....!

Comment

Like!!! BAGtastic and BAGnificent!

Comment

So, finally got round to watching this week's episode of 'Motive' I'd recorded. It was the episode in the stripper bar and I think I spotted BAG with glasses behind Colonel Young.....er... I mean Detective Vega!

Comment

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                      It's my favorite color too!! Awesome!

It's very nice! I love it.
                      I also LOL'd at your contact email address!
                      I am glad you like my e-mail address, ha!! Ha!! I always say, if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't really have a sense of humor!!! Ha!! Ha!! Green power!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care Myn!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh I don't envy you working out in that rain! It's been really crappy weather of late! You'd be a very realistic 'drowned' body, that's for sure!

It is BAGnificent of course! The email address....certainly....um...cheeky....!
                        My shoot in the cold and the rain was freezing and wet!!! I hated it, but that is the life of an actor, ha!! Ha!! I have pictures, but I can't post them until the movie is out, so be patience!!!!! When I have a last name like that, I have got to use it, ha!! Ha!! How is the new home?? Take care and be a good girl!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                          Like!!! BAGtastic and BAGnificent!
                          Thanks mamasue!! I will post more pictures from my photo shoot in the near future!! Take care!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

So, finally got round to watching this week's episode of 'Motive' I'd recorded. It was the episode in the stripper bar and I think I spotted BAG with glasses behind Colonel Young.....er... I mean Detective Vega!
                            I saw myself too, ha!! Ha!! Was I enjoying myself?? ha!! Ha!! I will be working on Wed. in a movie and guess what?? I am watching strippers again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha!! Ha!! Do I look like somebody that like watching women strip??? O.k., don't answer that, ha!! Ha!! See ya!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

My shoot in the cold and the rain was freezing and wet!!! I hated it, but that is the life of an actor, ha!! Ha!! I have pictures, but I can't post them until the movie is out, so be patience!!!!! When I have a last name like that, I have got to use it, ha!! Ha!! How is the new home?? Take care and be a good girl!!!
                              Look forward to seeing the pictures. Bet you weren't filming outside when we had that nice bit of summer for the Easter weekend, always the way!

Really like our new home, settled in really quickly. When its not raining we have a mountain view! It's also great that I can walk to work now.

I'm going to the Vancouver Fan Expo, were you thinking of going at all? I'm going to stay over night in downtown and make a weekend of it so will be around in Vancouver for the two days. Perhaps we could meet up.

Comment

Look forward to seeing the pictures. Bet you weren't filming outside when we had that nice bit of summer for the Easter weekend, always the way!

Really like our new home, settled in really quickly. When its not raining we have a mountain view! It's also great that I can walk to work now.

I'm going to the Vancouver Fan Expo, were you thinking of going at all? I'm going to stay over night in downtown and make a weekend of it so will be around in Vancouver for the two days. Perhaps we could meet up.
                                You are so right!! I was not filming during the nice weather we had, because I only work in the rain and cold, ha!! Ha!!

Walking to work is fantastic!! I wish i can walk to work, but no, I have to film in the forest out in nowhere land, ha!! Ha!!

When is Vancouver Fan Expo?? Call me and we can meet for drinks or lunch!! Hope to see you soon!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X