Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be working on a movie call "No Clue" with Brent Butt!!!!! BAGllelujah!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      Wow!! This tread has 95,628 viewed!! unBAGlievable!!!
      We just can't help viewing the thread dedicated to the BAGnificent one!

It's great to hear you've got loads of things going on. I watch Once Upon a Time so it will be fun to look out for you on that. I will be checking out Motive because Louis Ferriera is in it, I really like him, and of course because BAG is in it now too! Must be fun to meet up again with those you've worked with on SGU.

Comment

I have a new avatar for the SGU portion of the GW rewatch. May it please the great B.A.G.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I have a new avatar for the SGU portion of the GW rewatch. May it please the great B.A.G.
          Hey, who is that good looking guy? Ha!! Ha!! He is giving your new avatar a thumbs up, so I guess it pleases B.A.G.!!!! I just noticed that my bag holding technique is a thumbs up sign to the world!! Ha!! Ha!! Thanks Jelgate for making BAG happy and proud to be a GW supporter!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            We just can't help viewing the thread dedicated to the BAGnificent one!

It's great to hear you've got loads of things going on. I watch Once Upon a Time so it will be fun to look out for you on that. I will be checking out Motive because Louis Ferriera is in it, I really like him, and of course because BAG is in it now too! Must be fun to meet up again with those you've worked with on SGU.
            Krisz, you are too kind!! I don't know about BAGnificent, but maybe I am just a little bit BAGtastic, ha!! Ha!!

I am on "Bate's Motel" tomorrow, so let's hope the sun will stay out for little old me!!!

It is always fun to see any of the cast from SGU, because it reminds me of the good old days!!!

Take care Krisz!! We will meet up again one of these days!!
            sigpic

Comment

Back from vacation!!! How is everybody out there?? How was everybody's Christmas and New Years?? I was in Hong Kong visiting my parents and attended a wedding on the 6th of Jan., BAGllelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad to be back, there is no place like home!!!! Let me get back into the swing of things again, and let's see what work is out there for BAG. Please say hi to me, i would love to hear from anybody!!! See ya!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi B.A.G.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi B.A.G! Great to hear you had a nice holiday visiting your family and that all is well with them and you.

My sister who lives in the UK decided that her first visit to North America would be to Florida, not to see her sister in Vancouver, but Florida!! She couldn't really give me a proper explanation for not coming to see me so she got a good telling off by me and my kids! Then again, Vancouver rain or Florida sun for a winter holiday...hmmm?! At least we could do our traditional Christmas communicating without the problem of the big time difference this year!

We are in the process of selling our house as we decided that the cost of commuting with the bridge tolls and fuel is too much and it's just silly living in Maple Ridge now when both of us have ended up in jobs in Surrey! We actually found a place close to my work and they've accepted our offer. I can save more money then by selling the car and walking to work. The kids had also moved to Langley a while back so it will be nice that we will be a little closer together Well, that's the idea and we're just arguing about stupid little things with our buyer, but hopefully we can finally get the offer on ours agreed. I'm really hoping this is the last time we move, I've had my fill of that now, I've lost count how many times I've moved house over the years, not forgetting moving to another country too!

Comment

Hi B.A.G, good to have you back

Comment

Hi BAG! Welcome back!

Looking forward to doing more BAG spotting in the future. Do let us know what you get up to.

Comment

Wow! I sure miss alot when away for a while. Happy New Year to all. BAG, i love Arrow so i will look forward to spotting you. Do you know what ep you are in by any chance. Just to make things a little easier.

Hi B.A.G! Great to hear you had a nice holiday visiting your family and that all is well with them and you.

My sister who lives in the UK decided that her first visit to North America would be to Florida, not to see her sister in Vancouver, but Florida!! She couldn't really give me a proper explanation for not coming to see me so she got a good telling off by me and my kids! Then again, Vancouver rain or Florida sun for a winter holiday...hmmm?! At least we could do our traditional Christmas communicating without the problem of the big time difference this year!

We are in the process of selling our house as we decided that the cost of commuting with the bridge tolls and fuel is too much and it's just silly living in Maple Ridge now when both of us have ended up in jobs in Surrey! We actually found a place close to my work and they've accepted our offer. I can save more money then by selling the car and walking to work. The kids had also moved to Langley a while back so it will be nice that we will be a little closer together Well, that's the idea and we're just arguing about stupid little things with our buyer, but hopefully we can finally get the offer on ours agreed. I'm really hoping this is the last time we move, I've had my fill of that now, I've lost count how many times I've moved house over the years, not forgetting moving to another country too!
                          Krisz, good to hear the house move is on. Hope it all goes well. My next trip is for a multi-country visit and Vancouver is on the list of course. I haven't quite got it worked out yet but it won't be this year.

I look forward to seeing lovely Vancouver again. It's gotta be the second best city in the world to live in. Perth being the first.
                          Where there's a will there's an or.....

Creation Con - Vancouver 2007
                          sigpic
                          Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
                          HUB - Perth Western Australia 2010
                          Oz Comic Con 2012 - Melbourne, 2015 - Sydney
                          Oz Comic Con 2013 & 2014 - Perth
                          Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantia View Post
                            Wow! I sure miss alot when away for a while. Happy New Year to all. BAG, i love Arrow so i will look forward to spotting you. Do you know what ep you are in by any chance. Just to make things a little easier.

Krisz, good to hear the house move is on. Hope it all goes well. My next trip is for a multi-country visit and Vancouver is on the list of course. I haven't quite got it worked out yet but it won't be this year.

I look forward to seeing lovely Vancouver again. It's gotta be the second best city in the world to live in. Perth being the first.
                            I will have to visit Perth, just to remind you that Vancouver is the top city to live in, it is the home of B.A.G, need I say more?!!! Are you melting in a heatwave in Perth too, reading in the news about the weather men in Australia having to add a new colour to their weather charts to cover 50C/122F temperatures!

That's great news that you are coming back for a visit, you'll recognise the place where I'm moving to, it's close to the employment agency I had to stop at to drop my timesheet off when we went on our trip to Fort Langley,the time you stayed with me during Gatecon 2010. Our new place will be quite a bit smaller than the house we were in when you last came! We are on track with sale of our home the sale was agreed today! Now the small problem of probably not getting into the new place at the same time we leave our present home.

Comment

I will have to visit Perth, just to remind you that Vancouver is the top city to live in, it is the home of B.A.G, need I say more?!!! Are you melting in a heatwave in Perth too, reading in the news about the weather men in Australia having to add a new colour to their weather charts to cover 50C/122F temperatures!

That's great news that you are coming back for a visit, you'll recognise the place where I'm moving to, it's close to the employment agency I had to stop at to drop my timesheet off when we went on our trip to Fort Langley,the time you stayed with me during Gatecon 2010. Our new place will be quite a bit smaller than the house we were in when you last came! We are on track with sale of our home the sale was agreed today! Now the small problem of probably not getting into the new place at the same time we leave our present home.
                              Moving is a juggling act, I know. I think you should all come to Perth. RDA will be here in March. (On our election day to be precise). I will have to get my vote in a couple of days prior so i don't miss anything. Maybe BAG will show up also. I will keep my eyes open.

The heat isn't so bad. We have only got up to 41c. The average is about 34c. Good thing we are surrounded by water. A little light snow would go down well round about now though!
                              Where there's a will there's an or.....

Creation Con - Vancouver 2007
                              sigpic
                              Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
                              HUB - Perth Western Australia 2010
                              Oz Comic Con 2012 - Melbourne, 2015 - Sydney
                              Oz Comic Con 2013 & 2014 - Perth
                              Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

I'm a long-time B.A.G. fan. I read a lot of the thread (not all of it though, it's long!), but I'm not sure I've ever actually posted... O.o I think I discovered the thread after SGU had already ended. I haven't read it in a while though. I was surprised it's still going! But I shouldn't be surprised, of course.
                                Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X