Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear BAG i know your a Popsicle on Eden but if it's within your power please save the destiny from the mean old drones in season 2
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      I am asking about "Eureka", because I don't know why I stopped working on the show. A lot of new productions are in town, so get ready to see B.A.G. everywhere, ha!! Ha!!

That is awesome news; I'm guessing the super long Eureka hiatus is to blame; I thought they'd be back in Spring but instead they come back in June.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
        I had a BAG siting on CHAOS!

Here we go!

Yes! B.A.G. with notes in hand! Binders, top secret documents and CIA badge to boot! Love it!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
          I received the latest flyer in the mail today from Phoenix ComiCon. Jaime Paglia of Eureka is a guest, and he's supposed to give the latest scoop about Eureka. Phoenix ComiCon is May 26-29, 2011. I'll be there!!
          You're so lucky! I wish visited the Cafe Diem Syfy recreated at Comic Con. Would love to see B.A.G. on Eureka but also on Warehouse 13 which such a fun show.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            What happens in Houston stays in Houston!!!

Bit of a mystery how I got to Houston from Vancouver, that beer is amazing or Asgard beaming technology really does exist!
            Don't you remember us stepping through the gate in Vancouver to Houston?? That beer is really strong!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I had a BAG siting on CHAOS!

Here we go!

Thanks Themeatcleaver!! I was out of the country when "Chaos" aired, so this picture really made my day!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                I bet they have!!!

Maple Ridge's gate got hit in a meteor shower (see SG-1's 'A Hundred Days'), it hasn't been the same since, so heaven knows where it will send you!!!

themeatcleaver : Nice bit of B.A.G spotting there! Excellent shot of the supreme note taker!!!
                Maybe that is why we ended up in Houston, ha!! Ha!!
                sigpic

Comment

and professional "Nodder"!
                  B.A.G. went to University for "Nodding 101"!! Ha!! Ha!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    Dear BAG i know your a Popsicle on Eden but if it's within your power please save the destiny from the mean old drones in season 2
                    It was never confirmed that B.A.G. is a Popsicle, but wherever B.A.G. is, he will use his power to save the Destiny!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
                      That is awesome news; I'm guessing the super long Eureka hiatus is to blame; I thought they'd be back in Spring but instead they come back in June.
                      We will see!! I will try to be back on "Eureka", and B.A.G. will shine!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes! B.A.G. with notes in hand! Binders, top secret documents and CIA badge to boot! Love it!
                        It sure looks like B.A.G. was really listening, ha!! Ha!!
                        sigpic

Comment

You're so lucky! I wish visited the Cafe Diem Syfy recreated at Comic Con. Would love to see B.A.G. on Eureka but also on Warehouse 13 which such a fun show.
                          I loved working in "Cafe Diem" and hopefully I will get back on "Eureka"!! I don't think "Warehouse 13" is in Vancouver, but I would love to work on that show.
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday B.A.G.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                              It was never confirmed that B.A.G. is a Popsicle, but wherever B.A.G. is, he will use his power to save the Destiny!!!
                              And will make notes on the best way of doing it, so Destiny stops getting into trouble!!!

Happy Birthday Bill! I raise a celebratory glass to you, with beer of course!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it's wonderful!
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X