Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
    Hello Lahela!! BAGalicious is now my favourite word too, ha!! Ha!!
    Happy Monday, B.A.G.oleers! There is a lot of info about CHAOS online and it looks really good; going to be on CBS with a great cast, Kurtwood Smith, Carmen Ejogo from "Away We Go" (great movie), Freddy Rodriguez from "Bottle Shock" (another great movie) and of course the magnificent B.A.G.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/chaos/
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
      Happy Monday, B.A.G.oleers! There is a lot of info about CHAOS online and it looks really good; going to be on CBS with a great cast, Kurtwood Smith, Carmen Ejogo from "Away We Go" (great movie), Freddy Rodriguez from "Bottle Shock" (another great movie) and of course the magnificent B.A.G.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/chaos/
      Thanks for the information, and I can't wait to see it myself. Hopefully B.A.G. will appear on the show somewhere, ha!! Ha!!
      sigpic

Comment

I am fearless, but it all depends what the actor is going to do with the carrots, ha!! Ha!! I am actually not working too much, but it is Jan., so hopefully it will pick up soon. When is lunch Krisz??? Ha!! Ha!! Take care!!
        Know the feeling of not working much, I'm between assignments at the moment. So lunch sounds like a good idea! PM me and let me know when you're around to meet up.

Comment

Believe it or not, I have read through most of these pages (103 so far) in one day and have thoroughly enjoyed the saga of B.A.G., the Man with the Notebook who became a STAR! I was in suspense, waiting to find out whether the man who signs himself "your humble servant" was the True B.A.G.!! I also enjoyed the post on Joe Malozzi's blog, and have learned a lot about what it is like to be a background character in a TV show. B.A.G., you sound like a man with a good sense of humor! I wish you well in your continuing career!

Because I read most of this thread in one day, I forget whether this has been asked elsewhere: Who thought up the name "Vince Kwan" and when?

Long Live B.A.G.!!!

ArchaeoNerd

Comment

Originally posted by ArchaeoNerd View Post
            Believe it or not, I have read through most of these pages (103 so far) in one day and have thoroughly enjoyed the saga of B.A.G., the Man with the Notebook who became a STAR! I was in suspense, waiting to find out whether the man who signs himself "your humble servant" was the True B.A.G.!! I also enjoyed the post on Joe Malozzi's blog, and have learned a lot about what it is like to be a background character in a TV show. B.A.G., you sound like a man with a good sense of humor! I wish you well in your continuing career!

Because I read most of this thread in one day, I forget whether this has been asked elsewhere: Who thought up the name "Vince Kwan" and when?

Long Live B.A.G.!!!

ArchaeoNerd
            Regarding who came up with Vince Kwan, i think it was Mallozzi. He was the one that contacted Bill about this entire thing. Am I right, Bill?
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Long Live B.A.G.!!!

ArchaeoNerd
              Wow, a new dedicated follower of the great and magnificent B.A.G. The wonder of His BAGnificence has spread far and wide!

I believe it was Joe M that mentioned the large following B.A.G was gaining on GW to him and he was wondering what he was talking about. It's a bit like the gathering of the followers in Monty Python's Life of Brian. Instead of the gourd and sandal we have the notebook and briefcase!!!

I believe it is also written in the blog according to B.A.G if memory serves me well, it's a bit hit and miss due to my age, so I have an excuse!!! "BAG of Wonder" A wonderful read if you haven't read it yet.

Comment

Hi everybody!! I will be working on a new pilot call "Normal" tomorrow, Mon. back on "Chaos", and maybe on "Endgame" On Tues.!!!! I just came back from a Chinese New Year dinner, so I have to pack and go get my beauty sleep now, see ya!!
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you BAG for providing me with a smile while I was watching the last V episode.
                  Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Hi everybody!! I will be working on a new pilot call "Normal" tomorrow, Mon. back on "Chaos", and maybe on "Endgame" On Tues.!!!! I just came back from a Chinese New Year dinner, so I have to pack and go get my beauty sleep now, see ya!!
                    BAG will speak? I have to see this
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      BAG will speak? I have to hear this
                      Fixed that for you
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                        Thank you BAG for providing me with a smile while I was watching the last V episode.
                        I am glad to make you smile, and hopefully I will make you laugh in the near future, ha!! Ha!! Take care Commander Zelix!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          BAG will speak? I have to see this
                          B.A.G. do speak, but not in the movies yet, ha!! Ha!! Hopefully I will get my speaking part soon!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                          Last edited by B.A.G.; 07 February 2011, 11:32 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Long Live B.A.G.!!!

ArchaeoNerd
                            Welcome ArchaeoNerd!! I thought I was the only one that read all 103 pages, ha!! Ha!! Thank you for spending your precious time reading about B.A.G., so here is a big "THANKS FROM YOUR HUMBLE SERVANT", just for you, ha!! Ha!! Thank you for your well wishes for my continuing career, I need all the support I can get. I love my job, and I will always try to be the best background performer that I can be!!

Mr. Joe Mallozzi gave me that name on Sept. 4th 2010 when I did the question and answer on his blog, and I hope "Vince Kwan" will make another appearance in the near future, ha!! Ha!!

Thank you again for your support and I hope you will continue to read about B.A.G. and his adventures!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              Regarding who came up with Vince Kwan, i think it was Mallozzi. He was the one that contacted Bill about this entire thing. Am I right, Bill?
                              You are so right Akamaimom!! You get a gold star!! Take care and be a good girl!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                                Wow, a new dedicated follower of the great and magnificent B.A.G. The wonder of His BAGnificence has spread far and wide!

I believe it was Joe M that mentioned the large following B.A.G was gaining on GW to him and he was wondering what he was talking about. It's a bit like the gathering of the followers in Monty Python's Life of Brian. Instead of the gourd and sandal we have the notebook and briefcase!!!

I believe it is also written in the blog according to B.A.G if memory serves me well, it's a bit hit and miss due to my age, so I have an excuse!!! "BAG of Wonder" A wonderful read if you haven't read it yet.
                                Thank you for your continue support and see you soon!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X