Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illidan View Post
    I never thought of myself as a BAG of peas!! I always thought of myself as a BAG of dumplings, ha!! Ha!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
      Coffy, like ur new scene very much! It's so nice that everyone can still keep the BAG spirit no matter what had happened! Happy holidays to all BAG fans!
      Thank you for your support Lalaland!! Happy Holidays to you too!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
        Merry Christmas to the B.A.G. community and to the One True BAG! May you all find briefcases full of notepads under your "Two Sticks Tied With Rope" tree (much more environmentally responsible than a fir tree.) Keepthose pencils sharp and keep taking those notes!
        And remember to wear those RED undies, ha!! Ha!! Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
          ...*sniff*....frozen peas?....*sniff*....frozen bag of B.A.G. makes me sad! We did not see him die, did we?? Did we??!! Yes, I am in denial but I love your version of B.A.G.s exit. I would add that to the DVD extras for Season 2, and film a new scene that goes like this:

RUSH
          ...so why didn't the faith planet give Mr. Chan back his hair.

KWAN
          (OS)
          The name's Kwan, Mother Fracker.

Rush turns, the surprise frozen on his face as Vince Kwan enters, machine guns in each hand, chest studded with bandoleers full of bullets.

RUSH
          No.....NOOOO!

A blast of hot lead spits out of the churning machine guns, riddling Rush with bullets. Rush dances like a meat puppet on a string as shell cases rain down on the deck.

Rush collapses in a twisted heap in a mess of his body's last excretions. Kwan smiles.

KWAN
          Calculate that, beeyotch.

FADE OUT.
          Coffy, you are so right!! Nobody saw me die, so one of these days I will be back!! Ha!! Ha!! Your scene is very good, but I think I will write my version on my blog "Bag of Wonder", and we will compare notes, ha!! Ha!! See ya!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            So glad to hear that "Chaos" is looking good for you. I will certainly look out for that show. I too look forward to our next lunch.
            Take care and try to spot me in the C.I.A. Headquarter conference room, ha!! Ha!! See you soon!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChloeOBrien
              BAG, I suppose the thing I am most sorry for is you didn't get a speaking line in either of your episodes. ( I don't know if it's a union thing or whatnot or SGU production didn't want to spend the money or the like) It would have been nice fan service for you to get a line or two on the show.

Honestly, I'd have rather, if you had to die on the show, go back to Destiny, and when the Lucian Alliance attacked, picked up a LA gun and capped off 2-3 of them before you got riddled with bullets. Not saying I wanted your character to die, but I wish that if they writers were going to make you die no matter what, that you'd go out with a bang and not frozen like a bag of peas.

Honestly it is one of my core complaints with modern network television, that Asians don't get more roles or more against the stereotype roles. ( Archie from CSI is a Star Trek geek, Lloyd from Entourage is gay, Jin from Lost didn't know English and was always angry and screaming, Masuka from Dexter is a pervert good at science, Hiro from Heroes is an adorable harmless child like geek) Honestly I know some gay and lesbian groups weren't too keen on Wray or those disabled were too happy about Amanda Perry and you couldn't spit in the air without hitting an African American who is angry about how they feel blacks are portrayed on TV and movies, but advocates for Asians in Hollywood?

BAG, I would have wished for you that during Incursion, that you would have pulled out a giant hand cannon from your leather bag and blasted some Lucian Alliance rebels in the face and when you were gunned down, you would have had a giant grin on your face because they didn't know you had a grenade unpinned and clutched in your hand to wipe out a few more of them when they walked past your body.

I suppose it would be PC for you to talk about racism or potential racism or the type of typecasting you get, but it would be interesting to hear about because I'd bet a million bucks it's a reality for Asian actors in Hollywood.

Merry Xmas BAG, I will always wish for you clutching a giant hand cannon and letting the Lucian Alliance know what BAG really stands for ( Bad Ass Gunslinger)
              To reply to you would take some thinking, ha!! Ha!! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Thanks Chloe, from your humble servant!!
              sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas BAG!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  Merry Christmas BAG!
                  Merry Bagmas.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Merry Christmas!

sigpic

Comment

Inspired by BAGs Blog about being a background actor, I decided to blog about my Height and its problems, Bit of a vent to let off some steam, Thank you BAG for inspiring me

if anyone fancied a read its http://fromuphigh.blogspot.com/

NN
                      sigpic
                      THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

I saw B.A.G on Fringe with John Noble. That scene was very funny
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          I saw B.A.G on Fringe with John Noble. That scene was very funny
                          It was fantastic watching John Noble work!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naquadah_nut View Post
                            Inspired by BAGs Blog about being a background actor, I decided to blog about my Height and its problems, Bit of a vent to let off some steam, Thank you BAG for inspiring me

if anyone fancied a read its http://fromuphigh.blogspot.com/

NN
                            I am your 1st follower, ha!! Ha!! You are welcome and I hope you enjoy writing as much as I do!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post

Merry Christmas!

You have a good one too and I hope all your wishes will come true in 2011!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Merry Bagmas.
                                Merry BAGmas to you too!! Have a Happy BAG Year, ha!! Ha!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X