Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before I forget, I better do it now!!

Happy Holidays to everybody!!! Be S-ave, Be G-ood, and be U-nrelenting in our pursuit for the return of SGU!! Good wishes to all my friends on GateWorld, even to those "decision makers" that axed SGU.
    sigpic

Comment

What's Chaos about?

Happy holidays to you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Naquadah_nut View Post
        Watching the season premiere again something occurred to me, if destiny was the one responsible for the cabin in Tjs dreams, maybe destiny could recreate BAG to help them come to terms with a future challenge, when rush is stuck on some fractal equation that needs a chaostition or whatever u call a doctor of chaos theory, we can see BAG again without it being a reincarnation cop out and he can have lines too
        That is deep and very interesting! If Destiny was responsible for the cabin then Destiny could also have recalled the shuttle because the crew inside it was in distress, and it was Destiny and not the Faith Planet gods that brought the crew home? Very interesting theories! I hope there will at least be SGU movies in the future that will reveal more.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
          So I've been watching Fringe, partly inspired my its mention in this thread, and I got up to an ep where Walter was talking at scientists and though "Hey this must be the one with..."
          and then I saw the shining visage of BAG!
          It's like seeing a vision of the Virgin Mary in your toast! I love B.A.G. sightings!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
            Dam!! Crap!! #@$%^^&*(*()(*^$#@#$%^&*)_)*!!!!!!! SGU is canceled!! Oh well, I have lost a job that I might have, so I am just disappointed and sad. I am more upset for the talented cast and crew, because Syfy announced the cancellation on Twitter!!! I am going down as the only background performer in the history of film to have a character name in a TV series with the shortest screen time ever and I also didn't even say one word!! Oh yeah baby, B.A.G. will live forever!!!!!
            The silver lining is that SGU has given us the one true B.A.G. and given us a very fun way to enjoy the show both on and off the screen! It is very meta to both enjoy Vince Kwan and to worship B.A.G. while having fun with Bill! That is three fun guys for the price of one!
            sigpic

Comment

Group hug!!!!!!
              Aw....I love a group hug!!
              sigpic

Comment

Before I forget, I better do it now!!

Happy Holidays to everybody!!! Be S-ave, Be G-ood, and be U-nrelenting in our pursuit for the return of SGU!! Good wishes to all my friends on GateWorld, even to those "decision makers" that axed SGU.
                Happy Holidays to you....B.A.G.........and followers of B.A.G..

Comment

Should we change the name of this thread to Save SGU so we can Save balding asian guy

Happy holidays too from me hope they are eventful in a good way.

Comment

I think with SGU having been canceled that they could recover from this in just one simple way....

Start a new series starring B.A.G. !!!!!

This would both please the fans, and at the same time make incredible ratings for SyFy. I speculate that Stargate: B.A.G. and Friends would get at least 50 million viewers a week, and another 50 million for each repeat.

So what do you guys think? Anyone want to help me start a petition?
                    Last edited by Ekras; 21 December 2010, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Yes! All hail BAG!

Comment

No, just no. An emphatic no.

No to the power of No.

No inside a No

On, no written backwards

Comment

no no no no no no...and so on

Comment

Happy Holidays B.A.G and to one and all!!!

We look forward to many more B.A.G appearances, SGU may have gone off into the sunset, but B.A.G remains! We can still follow the omnipresent one as he appears to those who can see and appreciate the awesomeness that is B.A.G in the background.

I have settled nicely in my new house. Boy was it a hectic,tiring move, glad that's over!

Comment

sorry that i have to ask but, what is B.A.G.?

Comment

Balding Asian Guy, a crew member who stayed on the Faith planet

Comment

Working...
                                X