Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
    Jelgate, you better stay away from the thread until wed., ha!! Ha!! I know how it feels, because I have been dying to say something since Aug. 12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a good one and thanks from your humble servant!!
    I've already seen so Visitation so it doesn't matter BAG II.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

The Balding Asian Guy is no more.

He has become the Balding Asian God.

All Hail the Balding Asian God!

Comment

Although one of my greatest desires is BAG to die, I still think he is building up as a character. I mean, they gave him a name: Dr. Vince Chan-Kwan. He was so weird and now dead. BAG IS DEAD!!!!!!! LET'S END THE THREAD FOR THE DEAD!!!!!

Gravestone
        ------------------------
        Dr. Vince Chan-Kwan
        A born loser
        Nickname:BAG
        ------------------------

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to pay our final respects and to say farewell to
        our dear friend, Doctor Vince Chan-Kwan. A schmuck. Muleheaded, stupid, a redshirt and probably brain-dead before we met him. May his spirit never return and may he never mentioned again."
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
          Although one of my greatest desires is BAG to die, I still think he is building up as a character. I mean, they gave him a name: Dr. Vince Chan-Kwan. He was so weird and now dead. BAG IS DEAD!!!!!!! LET'S END THE THREAD FOR THE DEAD!!!!!

Gravestone
          ------------------------
          Dr. Vince Chan-Kwan
          A born loser
          Nickname:BAG
          ------------------------

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to pay our final respects and to say farewell to
          our dear friend, Doctor Vince Chan-Kwan. A schmuck. Muleheaded, stupid, a redshirt and probably brain-dead before we met him. May his spirit never return and may he never mentioned again."
          Fear not misguided fool. BAG not be loved by everyone but he cares about everyone except the kangaroos. Your blind hate will be forgiven. All hail the BAG
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Razor One View Post
            The Balding Asian Guy is no more.

He has become the Balding Asian God.

All Hail the Balding Asian God!
            How about Balding Asian Ghost?

He can haunt Destiny.

Forget about Franklin. BAG is there to guide you!

Comment

Awww, what a way to go, B.A.G frozen to death!

Hope you weren't reminded too much of that by the recent weather we've had in Vancouver! Not being a very efficient 'weather shaman' at the moment I know, minus 8C and snow! There is sun and plus 8C for Sunday though!

The Faith planet aliens may have invented ascension and B.A.G floats serenely on another plane of existence now. He could return again one day back in his human form, Daniel Jackson style (hopefully there will be a convenient flag around when the time comes!)

Rush's line about our illustrious B.A.G's hair not being replaced with his so called 'resurrection' made me laugh, especially when I had to wonder who "Chan" was, but it could only be about the great B.A.G!!! Looks like the aliens replaced his name incorrectly too in peoples' minds!

Comment

I am working for the next two days, so later!!!! I will be back!! I mean it, season 3!!!!!!! Go SGU Go!!!
                sigpic

Comment

We will never waver from the BAG path. Death is no obstacle to the bearer of the glorious notebook.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                    We will never waver from the BAG path. Death is no obstacle to the bearer of the glorious notebook.
                    Death is never an obstacle in Sci-fi, and least of all for the wonderful BAG.
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Glory be to the bag

7. Excellent acting: This is a surprising one, given that there are so many characters on the show, but there is a great actor behind every single one of them. Even the characters that are not as well developed are well acted. In fact, even one of the (former) extras has a small fan club (Balding Asian Guy).
                      http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...g2.html?cat=39
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                        I am working for the next two days, so later!!!! I will be back!! I mean it, season 3!!!!!!! Go SGU Go!!!
                        Maybe your character ascended. Perhaps someone could do a bring B.A.G back to SGU campaign, kinda like the beckett one for SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          ...BAG ... cares about everyone except the kangaroos.
                          OI! I resemble that remark!

Hmm, Maybe Kwan is Mr Chan's middle name?
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                            OI! I resemble that remark!

Hmm, Maybe Kwan is Mr Chan's middle name?
                            Let's just say it is my middle name, because I don't know what happened!! Rush said "Chen" and nobody caught it, so it is a blooper. Or, Mr. Mallozi gave me the name "Kwan", but nobody else on set really knows about it!! It also could be an "issue" about B.A.G. getting a name on the show, who knows!! Hey, as long as people knows that Rush was referring to B.A.G., I am happy!! Call me anything you like, I am easy!! Thanks Eternal Density for your support!! Maybe you can ask Joseph Mallozi on his blog about what Rush said, and at the same time put in a good word for me, ha!! Ha!! I want to work on season 3!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mightyycookiesss View Post
                              Maybe your character ascended. Perhaps someone could do a bring B.A.G back to SGU campaign, kinda like the beckett one for SGA.
                              I am hoping my friends on Gateworld will write to Mr. Mallozi's blog and campaign for "B.A.G. 2 - The Return", Ha!! Ha!! I want to work on season 3!!!!!! Thanks Mightyycookiesss!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gurluas View Post
                                B.A.G cant die because he is B.A.G
                                Thanks Gurluas!! I need all the support that I can get!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X