This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
    And this stops them from kicking him through one of the X'ed out doors that is exposed to space? Just open teh door, Apply combat boot to posterior. Problem Solved
    Bye bye, Colonel Young.

Comment

Nah, Wray first, then Young. Can I apply the combat boot?
      sigpic
      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
        Nah, Wray first, then Young. Can I apply the combat boot?
        Do we have a "Who would you space first thread " yet?
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          Such a thing would quickly turn into a charcter bashing thread which is prohibited by forum rules. Note the difference between bashing and critiqueing.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Such a thing would quickly turn into a charcter bashing thread which is prohibited by forum rules. Note the difference between bashing and critiqueing.
            I just asked if there was one, I didn't say I was going to make one. I am the instigator always
            On topic: I can't wait for the second half of SGU, and I am still unspoiled.
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post

I'm sure everyone but Eli would hit that list.

Comment

Why did they have desert DPMs on Icarus? It didn't seem like that type of planet, imo, but there they are, with sets of bllack and desert Deeps. Why?

disclaimer: I don't really care, just wanting a convo 'bout SGU, seeing as we're running out of things to say....
                sigpic
                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Why did they have desert DPMs on Icarus? It didn't seem like that type of planet, imo, but there they are, with sets of bllack and desert Deeps. Why?

disclaimer: I don't really care, just wanting a convo 'bout SGU, seeing as we're running out of things to say....
                  Actually the outside of the planet seemed quite dusty looking.

Comment

Maybe the SGC was on a economy drive, only limited gear supplied
                    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

What I wanna know is without Rush on the ship WHO is running the Destiny, Eli? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                        Bye bye, Colonel Young.
                        I wouldn't mind if they shoved him out of the airlock, maybe when they find it?

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                          I wouldn't mind if they shoved him out of the airlock, maybe when they find it?
                          *searches about Destiny, whistles* "Hey guys here's one, got a great X marked on it though!"
                          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

I just finished the first half of the season with a 5 episode binge over the weekend...so many shows to watch so I fell behind.

I just wanted to say that while I understand some of the frustration with the show, especially with the change in the overall atmosphere from the other 2 shows I am still enjoying it. I suspect we should see more action and aliens going forward, or at least I am hopeful for it.

Personally I liked the story so far and it seemed to fit in with some of what would really happen in that situation. Things like water, power, survival take a front seat over exploring and such. Anyway just thought I would post now that I am waiting on the rest of the episodes to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by darkaine View Post
                              I just finished the first half of the season with a 5 episode binge over the weekend...so many shows to watch so I fell behind.

I just wanted to say that while I understand some of the frustration with the show, especially with the change in the overall atmosphere from the other 2 shows I am still enjoying it. I suspect we should see more action and aliens going forward, or at least I am hopeful for it.

Personally I liked the story so far and it seemed to fit in with some of what would really happen in that situation. Things like water, power, survival take a front seat over exploring and such. Anyway just thought I would post now that I am waiting on the rest of the episodes to show up.
                              Yay, that's just what this thread needed
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                                What I wanna know is without Rush on the ship WHO is running the Destiny, Eli? LOL.
                                Destiny is.

Or have we forgotten that we're still locked out most of the ship's systems?

Regarding Rush and Young: I find Rush the most interesting when he is in conflict with other people, especially Young. They're like the two sides of the show; if you get rid of Young, things would be much less interesting, IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X