X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if i loathe 4, meh 3 and enjoy 2?
    Later, AdamTM

I swear a lot, just take it as my attempt at honesty.

Stargate Atlantis Unlimited

Stargate Universe - BSG Style

Stargate Universe - Monk Style

SGU SUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by AdamTM View Post
      What if i loathe 4, meh 3 and enjoy 2?
      If your referring to the episodes haven’t your sums got mixed up, try adding up again there are 10 episodes not 9 But wouldn’t more importantly be your overall view on the series so far than breaking down individual episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
        You have stated that you don’t hate every single minute of every episode, indeed you have stated you have enjoyed several of the episodes. You do not fall into the hate every part of it camp, your not who we are referring to. On the fence is not the same as loathing something last time I checked.
        All very true. But remember, I like my devils advocat status. And am trying to pick a fight with EllieVee, fellow DOG, not you.

maybe he's only seen 9
        sigpic
        385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
          All very true. But remember, I like my devils advocat status. And am trying to pick a fight with EllieVee, fellow DOG, not you.

maybe he's only seen 9
          Well stop trying to pick fights, your like a dog without a bone, heel boy

Comment

*sits up* yes sir, sorry sir*pants*

not a real fight, though. Am much too scared EllieVee may beat me up.....
            sigpic
            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Don't think I'm not watching this conversation, my precious.

Comment

......*looks left*......damn....where the hell did she pop in from...*looks right*..... Well, at least you haven't hit me yet
                sigpic
                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

She’ll set all the Aussies on the forum on yer, then you’ll have puddlejumperOZ and his whole brood after you.

Comment

On an SGU note, ironic how the Weegie psycho from trainspotting got knocked out by a Yankee colonel with a Glasgow kiss....
                    sigpic
                    385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                      She’ll set all the Aussies on the forum on yer, then you’ll have puddlejumperOZ and his whole brood after you.
                      ah, but me and PJOz are cowriting Allies (see sig.....*plug, plug*), so he won't kill me. And he controls Ben and Mel. Am gd.
                      sigpic
                      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

ah, but me and PJOz are cowriting Allies (see sig.....*plug, plug*), so he won't kill me. And he controls Ben and Mel. Am gd.
                        I'm writing Christmas haikus for Ben and PJ thus far, so they may not be as on your side as you think, dear heart. Haven't seen Mel for a bit, though.

On an SGU note, ironic how the Weegie psycho from trainspotting got knocked out by a Yankee colonel with a Glasgow kiss....
                        He was surprised by him, that's all. Begbie ... um ... Rush will come good, I'm sure.

Comment

He'll have to drag out the old switch blade to beat a Glasgow kiss. Mels doing exams and stuff. I think.
                          Damn you colonials!
                          There is nothing 'dear about me', luv, trust me. just a dirty ole trouble maker.
                          sigpic
                          385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

He'll have to drag out the old switch blade to beat a Glasgow kiss. Mels doing exams and stuff. I think.
                            Damn you colonials!
                            Then aren't you lucky we have half a planet between us.

There is nothing 'dear about me', luv, trust me. just a dirty ole trouble maker.
                            Oh dear, hate to puncture the self-delusion there but I think you're rather sweet.

Sit! Stay!

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                              Then aren't you lucky we have half a planet between us.

Oh dear, hate to puncture the self-delusion there but I think you're rather sweet.

Sit! Stay!
                              I loled at the above bolded.
                              Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                              Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Damn you colonials!
                                Mels on Holidays, and friendship or not, we Aussies will stick toether, even if we want to batter each other senseless, if one's in a bit of a bind, we'll rush to their aid, and go back to killin' each other tomorow
                                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Working...
                                X