Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish they would air it on Network TV, it is so unfair for those not on cable

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
      Where are you?

Comment

Be thankful it airs on cable, because the track record of SciFi on network TV is pretty poor.
        Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
          Be thankful it airs on cable, because the track record of SciFi on network TV is pretty poor.
          For the most part yet, and because it's on cable they have the ability to take more liberty with their storylines. If you're in the US (I'm unsure of other regions) you can view it on Hulu.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
            Yup, with burbouns on offer you may sway me. What about Justice though? It was brilliant. I even didn't hate Chloe, especially when she owned Wray. Conversley, Eli is going down in my opinions. He's gettin so whiney, all the time....not enough biscuits available.
            More biscuits are defiantly needed on the Destiny. But what I really like about Justice was that it finally delivered on some of that promised darkness. Yes up to this point people had been depressed, but sg1 and sga had dealt with dark themes as well and sgu didn’t feel that much darker than its predecessors. The final few minutes of Justice however were shocking, with its very morally dodgy climax and the repercussions that are sure to come this was very dark, far darker than we have seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
              Where are you?
              Sydney, but my problem is a single wage earner a wife and two kids, I just can't afford the expense. SG ran on 7 and Farscape on 9, though I admit 7 killed SG with their airing times

Comment

Sydney, but my problem is a single wage earner a wife and two kids, I just can't afford the expense. SG ran on 7 and Farscape on 9, though I admit 7 killed SG with their airing times
                SGU is coming to Channel 10. It starts next Monday at 9:30 pm.
                Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
                  SGU is coming to Channel 10. It starts next Monday at 9:30 pm.
                  Oh cool, have to disagree though with my dad and sister, I don't mind it so much, of what I saw in Afghanistan, 7 eps, a little different to SG and the characters are hard to take, but I can see some futre potential there. I was a little disappointed at the lack of action though, but I believe that is getting ramped up

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                    Yup, with burbouns on offer you may sway me. What about Justice though? It was brilliant. I even didn't hate Chloe, especially when she owned Wray. Conversley, Eli is going down in my opinions. He's gettin so whiney, all the time....not enough biscuits available.
                    I vote give the crew biscuits, and then everyone should enjoy the show
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                      I vote give the crew biscuits, and then everyone should enjoy the show
                      Nah, give em' some Tooheys, that'll sort them out

Comment

Nah, give em' some Tooheys, that'll sort them out
                        As a refreshing substitute for food?
                        [edit]
                        also: (image)
                        Spoiler:
                        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                          As a refreshing substitute for food?
                          Not much subsatnce, but at least it's got carbs

Comment

Not much subsatnce, but at least it's got carbs
                            I dunno, Tooheys old has a little more body then the others

Comment

Oh cool, have to disagree though with my dad and sister, I don't mind it so much, of what I saw in Afghanistan, 7 eps, a little different to SG and the characters are hard to take, but I can see some futre potential there. I was a little disappointed at the lack of action though, but I believe that is getting ramped up
                              Were you with the Army in Afghanistan? If so, thanks for serving. The ADF rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                                Were you with the Army in Afghanistan? If so, thanks for serving. The ADF rocks.
                                Just got home yesterday, and before I could even square away with my wife, dad had me join up....*wife reunion was....well none of your biz*

Comment

Working...
                                X