X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid double post...

Comment

It's a great idea, but 30 webisodes seem a bit too much. Looks like TPTB wants to expand the franchise on other media, I hope that they'll add some podcasts.
      So say we all!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMann101 View Post
        Ive never heard of the website (if anybody could tell me the address I would be very gratefull.)

Sounds cool.

30 Webisodes of what 5-10 mins each week is pretty sorted-it would also help fill in the mid-season brake-which looks like it could be from December to about April(in the US at least.)

They could even put them on the Season One DVD BoxSet whenever it comes out. Now that would be cool!

BTW: Totaly unrelated question but is the name that JM gave the SG1 movie Project Terzo-or Project Torzo?

Still waiting for British airdate of SGU.(Surprise!Surprise!)
        I love these ideas. Hopefully they will viewable outside the US. And the idea of them included on the DVD site would be cool!!!
        MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
        MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
        POLARIS TORONTO 2007
        CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
        GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
        VCON VANCOUVER 2010
        FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Interesting. I would have never thought they would go this route. It is interesting that they are using the Kino for these webisodes. I'm excited.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
          and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Omg amazing news!!!! Just how are they supposed to make money on this one.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
              Omg amazing news!!!! Just how are they supposed to make money on this one.
              Product placement?
              "If only we'd brought some Pepsi..."

No, just... no. they'll probably stick in short ads like on the photosynths.
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

"You know what would fix this hull breach? Pepsi."

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  "You know what would fix this hull breach? Pepsi."
                  Haha, That'd probably do more damage than it solved, but would be some hilarious product placement. Or just Chloe knocking back a can of Coke, and it goes into a closeup of her face, with "Coca Cola" clearly visible.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tawny View Post
                    Haha, That'd probably do more damage than it solved, but would be some hilarious product placement. Or just Chloe knocking back a can of Coke, and it goes into a closeup of her face, with "Coca Cola" clearly visible.
                    Maybe if they need something to degrease the engine they can use some Coke someone had with their belongings.
                    Perhaps a scene where some of the characters discuss what they would use the mindswappy thing for. Because you could eat whatever you want wherever you want and someone else gets the calories. Not exactly ethical. I wonder what companies would use "I'm willing to take over someone else's body in order to eat/drink <Product name here>" as an advertising message.
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Tawny View Post
                      No man, they wouldn't do a close-up of her face.

Clearly, they'd do a close-up of the Coke can.

Comment

Your both wrong. Nothing fixes a hull breech like a mixture of Dr. Pepper and RC cola
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Robert Carlyle cola?

Comment

I suppose that would make Lahela thristy but no RC cola is a real brand
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Robert Carlyle cola?
                              What? That implies some form of twisted fizzy drink with his... "bodily fluids" slipped into the ingredients in small print.
                              sigpic

Comment

Quick, someone post a sign denying Lahela entrance into this thread!
                                [edit]I'm going to believe you're talking about sweat.

Comment

Working...
                                X