This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
    Noooo, we have been discovered! Mayday, Mayday!
    I plead the fifth.
    Most probably you see much less of these webisodes even if you get SGU on television. Maybe you should start configuring some proxy solution or hire someone to tape and retube it in the US
    sigpic
    A lot of the things that made Stargate awesome, but just with steroids, spread all over it. - Brian J. Smith

Comment

looks good i hope the sky 1 website will show them or maybe on stargate.mgm.com may allow people outside the US view them if not i am sure they will be on the DVD's.
      sigpic
      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
      Metal gear fan

Comment

Very nice should be exciting to see
        O'Neill- "Whose your daddy!!"
        Sheppard- "Its the right thing to do Why? because it is!"
        Sam-"You blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water...Next up parting the red sea"
        Mckay-"Oh yes when its impossible you look to me"

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          *eyes widen*

*jaw drops*

*gets thirsty*

*swoons a little*

Too late!

Edit: Curse you people! I went back to read the rest of the thread but all I can think about is RC Cola!

On topic... I hope they are viewable in countries where we poor sods don't get SGU on telly.
          Ohhh poop..... We've been discovered!!! Ok at all cost do not mention the word Ru*h.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Helmar View Post
            Most probably you see much less of these webisodes even if you get SGU on television. Maybe you should start <snip>
            We're not allowed to talk about anything like that. Again, I plead the fifth... hey I wonder what that concept is called in Australia?
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Back on topic, we have new material to discuss: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-some-mailbag/
              Originally posted by JM
              Hey, since there’s been a lot of talk on the forums about the upcoming SGU “webisodes” and the kino in particular, I thought I’d leave you with some kino-related material. For those of you who don’t know, the kino is essentially a high-tech “hover MALP” capable of investigating and recording events on ship and off. Some of these kino sequences will find their way into episodes. Other clips will be made available online, often tying in with certain episodes. To those asking, the kino footage appearing online will not be crucial to your understanding of a particular episode. However, these clips do shed light on our characters and Destiny itself so watching them will offer a fuller understanding of certain in-show elements.
              That's pretty much what I was hoping/expecting

JM also answers a number of questions about the Kino at the end of the post. Important facts include that it does not have an AI and is not sentient (in case there was any doubt), that there is more than one but not enough , that it does go offworld and could help facilitate communication, or go where humans can't go safely, and that it had a 40,000 year old Chihuahua named Mordecai but, since a recent falling out, they don’t talk much.
              Last edited by Eternal Density; 11 August 2009, 10:30 PM.
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

That's pretty much what I was hoping/expecting
                Yeah, I was holding out for this too.
                sigpic

Comment

Small update:

@naddycat I have have a blast directing the Kino stuff. Stay tuned for some more Kino schooling on stargate.mgm.com some time in the future
                  http://twitter.com/Ivonbartok/status/3290368125

Comment

great! when?
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Some time in the future.

Comment

I hope stargate.mgm.com will host the webisodes.

Comment

or SYFY, like they did with "Face of the enemy". But it's not really important, sooner or later webisodes will appear on Youtube or somewhere else
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            or SYFY, like they did with "Face of the enemy". But it's not really important, sooner or later webisodes will appear on Youtube or somewhere else
                            I said MGM because the syfy ones tend to be US only, more often.

Comment

I said MGM because the syfy ones tend to be US only, more often.
                              it's not a problem
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                                it's not a problem
                                I'd plead the fifth, but that's kinda USA only also.

Comment

Working...
                                X