This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noxchild View Post
    That sounds like a deadly dull TV show I can't imagine watching for more than one episode. I want to watch people DOING things, not just reacting and watching it happen because they are too stupid/unskilled to take action. I hope you're wrong about what's being planned.
    I was going to respond to your other points, but you seem to have made up your mind about SGU anyways. Good day
    Sig by Pandora's Box
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Noxchild View Post
      That sounds like a deadly dull TV show I can't imagine watching for more than one episode. I want to watch people DOING things, not just reacting and watching it happen because they are too stupid/unskilled to take action. I hope you're wrong about what's being planned.
      Oh, I'm sure they'll do things. They will have to in order to survive; however, what they do is a reflection of who they are. This applies to everyone on the ship; they will need to pitch in in order to stave off death...but how?

That is what's intriguing for me. You ask what Wray and Chloe may do to help the crew; I'm eager to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Since we are playing the assumption game that she is from China...

I assume she will win the Destiny Table Tennis Championship 3yrs in a row.
        I assume she will be a brilliant gymnast/diver/rythmic gymast.
        I bet she'll be good at math too.
        ...Oh wait she's an accountant, she better be good at math.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Actually the most accountants are okay with excel and really bad with math She doesn't seem to have anything to do with finances or money.

I am with PG on the interest on Wray's and Chloe's roles on destiny surely they haven't got anything obvious to us to do on the Destiny, that's what makes them a lot more interesting to me than every military guy around.
          sigpic
          A lot of the things that made Stargate awesome, but just with steroids, spread all over it. - Brian J. Smith

Comment

Working...
          X