This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
    this is the most un-stargatish thing i ever saw. its like there is nothing stargate about it.
    Except for...you know...the stargate.

Comment

It was amazing!!! Im so excited!!!!!! I thnk u can tell!!! Lol!!!!!
      SGU =Awesome!!!
      Hope it stays as good...
      sigpic

Comment

if i had sci fi channel i wouldve done an HD version. hopefully someone did. we still got many months left of nothing but this teaser.
        sigpic

Comment

Just seen the good version. Here the link again,
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcQeNKVkHKM

Here what I think is Icarus set.

Icarus set.JPG
          I like how Chloe manages to keep her handbag during the emergency.
          Here destiny
          Destinyset set.JPG
          Destinyset set2.JPG

Now I seen it in HD it looks rather impressive. Unlike anything in Stargate that we have seen before which is good as it needed to be, to attract a new audience, Rush is looking like a Baltar character, hopefully they will keep him somewhat likeable and a scientist instead of a preacher. There seem to be a lot of civilians amongst them, more than I was expecting. Love the dark feel, it most certainly BSG type feel which is good. The Icarus set, which will probably be the new sgc set to as they knock down the old one a couple of months, looks like a earth built facility.
          Last edited by knowles2; 20 March 2009, 06:40 PM.

Comment

The new series looks a lot darker than SG1 and SGA. I like it.

If anybody is watching the BSG finale, now that is how a series finale should be done. Maybe not all the preaching but definitely the action and the emotions conveyed.

Frakkin' awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              It's okay but it doesn't look high def to me....

Still dark. Is that what mallozzi meant by dark? Oh no, no lightbulbs!!!
              ROFLMAO! The lightbulbs are the first to go when there are budget cutbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by mlarke View Post
                The new series looks a lot darker than SG1 and SGA. I like it.

If anybody is watching the BSG finale, now that is how a series finale should be done. Maybe not all the preaching but definitely the action and the emotions conveyed.

Frakkin' awesome.
                Ya SGU looks a lot better than I thought. Shhhhh I dont get the scifi channel. I get everything either off hulu or itunes. ill b watching BSG finale tomarrow.
                SGU =Awesome!!!
                Hope it stays as good...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                  Just seen the good version. Here the link again,

Here what I think is Icarus set.

[ATTACH]8156[/ATTACH]
                  I like how Chloe manages to keep her handbag during the emergency.
                  Here destiny
                  [ATTACH]8158[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]8157[/ATTACH]

Now I seen it in HD it looks rather impressive. Unlike anything in Stargate that we have seen before which is good as it needed to be, to attract a new audience, Rush is looking like a Baltar character, hopefully they will keep him somewhat likeable and a scientist instead of a preacher. There seem to be a lot of civilians amongst them, more than I was expecting. Love the dark feel, it most certainly BSG type feel which is good. The Icarus set, which will probably be the new sgc set to as they knock down the old one a couple of months, looks like a earth built facility.
                  nice pics. however pls dont compare it with BSG. did you record it? the episode with the comercial? if u did then why not upload?
                  sigpic

Comment

nice pics. however pls dont compare it with BSG. did you record it? the episode with the comercial? if u did then why not upload?
                    Nope did not record it, do not even live in America I just manage to get on youtube quicker the MGM can remove the video then took screen caps and past it in to paint and uploaded the file. The youtube link in my post above still works, for how long is anyone guest.

Comment

When I first saw this thread I expected it to be a RickRoll...
                      Anyhow, my first impression is 'fantastic!'. Chills went up my spine. Or was it down?
                      No to watch it a few more times to catch the details.
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

who is attacking them? is it a secret? i dont want spoilers but does someone know? if u know just say YES i know and nothing else.
                        sigpic

Comment

The SGU teaser trailer is available online at:

http://scifiwire.com/2009/03/journey...gate-unive.php

http://www.scifi.com/universe/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

This gate is definitely different.

Comment

who is attacking them? is it a secret? i dont want spoilers but does someone know? if u know just say YES i know and nothing else.
                              Yes, there was article with leaked info a couple of months ago from casting scripts, so it could all change.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X