This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
    Also airing in the Autumn could be a smart move to do in a recession, when people are staying in more and not going out as often.
    In the digital age like today I don't think it makes that much of a difference one way or another
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

It could be worse than we think... maybe they are still writing the story...
      SIGN THE PETITION: http://www.savesgu.tv/petitions/mult...-sgu-petition/
      LIKE THE FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SaveSGU
      READ THE PLAN: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...aving-Stargate
      Spread the word! Save the gate!

Comment

Why the delay? let me count the possible ways (paraphrased that from shakespeare ):
        PMS? shingles? hives? attack of the killer bees? Too much rain? the toilet's plugged? someone lost their toupee ( the reason why toilet is plugged )? their cat had four kittens and a bunny? the dog ate their script? their canary flew away? their car tuned into a rollerskate over night?
        any other suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
          Why the delay? let me count the possible ways (paraphrased that from shakespeare ):
          PMS? shingles? hives? attack of the killer bees? Too much rain? the toilet's plugged? someone lost their toupee ( the reason why toilet is plugged )? their cat had four kittens and a bunny? the dog ate their script? their canary flew away? their car tuned into a rollerskate over night?
          any other suggestions?
          LOL. Or.....someone didn't have the money to pay the electric bill at the studio.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            I remember that article too so you're not imagining things
            can you dig it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
              any other suggestions?
              LOL! Perhaps it's because it's been lovely and sunny in Vancouver of late, who'd want to be stuck in the studio when it's gorgeous weather out there?! Normally it rains all the time at this time of year so they'd be indoors filming of course, there's never too much rain in Vancouver, it's just rain! If the sun turns up at this time of year people pour out of buildings onto the sea walls, beaches and into parks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                LOL! Perhaps it's because it's been lovely and sunny in Vancouver of late, who'd want to be stuck in the studio when it's gorgeous weather out there?! Normally it rains all the time at this time of year so they'd be indoors filming of course, there's never too much rain in Vancouver, it's just rain! If the sun turns up at this time of year people pour out of buildings onto the sea walls, beaches and into parks!!!

I second that motion. It has been sunny alot lately hasn't it. First thing in the morning around 9am when I am at the Courtesy Desk at Wal*Mart, I can't look out the window because the sun is so bright!!! Though at least by 10am or so the sun moves enough that I can look that way!!!
                MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

It's tomorrow!

Hey, guess where I went for dinner last night. Okay, yes, Fuel was a pretty safe assumption. But guess who I was with. Everyone! Last night was the Stargate: Universe cast dinner. No, sorry, I didn’t take pics for fear of spooking the actors, but I’m happy to report, a great time was had by all. I think we’ve got a terrific and incredibly talented group and I look forward to that first day of principal photography….

Which happens to be tomorrow!
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...or-production/

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                    But since so much filming is done inside.... I suspect it's ironing out something we fans needn't be concerned with But they've got snow right now, according to David Blue

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      But since so much filming is done inside.... I suspect it's ironing out something we fans needn't be concerned with But they've got snow right now, according to David Blue
                      There is snow. But not enough to be a concern to filming. Unless they are up in the mountains that is. But in the lower elevations it is pretty much gone!!
                      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                      CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                      GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                      VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                      FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
                      X