This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stargate Answers View Post
    Gateworld isn't just a fan site. It's got news aswell. But anyway this is of the threads subject. Like i said though the quotes were out of gateworld NEWS ARCHIVES.

To the subject point. Every Stargate Doesn't have the 8th chevron active. they would have to know were it was which it was likely stopped being tracked by the ancients. We don't know yet whether or not it will be in the one spot in a galaxy or jumping from planet to planet within the galaxy. Nor do we know when it will jump to the next galaxy. If it is jumping from planet to planet then what are the chances of it being at the planet with the 8th chevron. That is why the ancients put a gate on the destiny so they could easily connect to it with out taking the risk of not being able to get back

Cause the ancients would take a power source so they can get back
    Active chevrons are only related to the power of the dialing device. Active only means whether or not a connection was made. Those odds you mention only work if you believe that only the Earth gate can connect to another galaxy which there is no reason to believe that, and you don't mention the 9th chevron at all, which I might add no one who does not work on the show knows anything about until it airs.

There are physics, mechanics and logic here that we aren't yet privy to at work here. I'm merely speculating. You are declaring, many times without evidence to support your declaration.
    Last edited by Colonel Forte; 10 February 2009, 08:34 AM. Reason: Fixed my own grammar and added to my statement.

Comment

Working...
    X