Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the O'neill clone doing these days...?

Comment

my sgu team

Clone O'Neill
      Rya'c
      Cassandra
      Hayley

lol
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
        my sgu team
        Clone O'Neill
        Rya'c
        Cassandra
        Hayley
        lol
        Good idea! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
          Neg, I thought of Michael "Psycho" Sykes from Crysis and Crysis Warhead.

ps, Killzone sucked ;o
          Killzone had glitches and poor AI but it was a decent game. It could have been longer. But the voice acting is one of my favorite among games.

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
          my sgu team

Clone O'Neill
          Rya'c
          Cassandra
          Hayley

lol
          I would like to see Rya'c again, maybe in the next SG1 movie. And who was Hayley again?
          sigpic

Comment

BI BI BO, Jon Jon,O'Neill's clone,McKay's long lost child,Miss Piggy and Rampo's mutch younger brother.
            Spoiler:
            APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
            (YEAR 0 - 100)
            "O thou Sun,
            send me as far over the earth
            as is my pleasure and thine,
            and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
            but never hear anything of bad ones,
            nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jangles View Post
              Killzone had glitches and poor AI but it was a decent game. It could have been longer. But the voice acting is one of my favorite among games.

I would like to see Rya'c again, maybe in the next SG1 movie. And who was Hayley again?
              Hailey is the super smart girl everybody compared to a "young carter". She was in the episode when Carter took her to the moon with the little yellow glowy bugs. Also she was in the one with the junior SG team that was training when they faked a foothold situation and they had to recapture the SGC. She was OK i guess, but i wasn't a fan....and she is probably in her 30s by now.

Ya a 20 year old Colonel would be young but it wouldn't be unheard of. I mean when u enlist in the airforce as a fighter pilot you start off as a captain so your only 2 steps away, a couple good dogfights and confirmed kills and your already looking at Major. Maybe his first action he saw was in the antarctic, and unlike some pilots *cough* he didn't get shot down, and was promoted.
              Or he could even be a Major if that makes it more believable, Maj. Kawalsky lead an SG team. I just figured Col would be more familar to fans.
              Last edited by quade_1; 27 September 2008, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I was thinking Val Kilmer or Laurence Fishburne as Col. Everett Young

Liza Lapira from NCIS and the movie 21 or Camille Guaty from The Nine as Capt. Tamara John

Erin Chambers or Nadia Bjorlin as Chloe Carpenter

I would like to see Erin and Nadia both in the show maybe Nadia as an Alien in the show and Erin as Chloe.

DJ Qualls or Adam Brody as Eli Hitchcock

Kevin Alejandro as Ron Psycho Stasiak

Benjamin McKenzie or Jason Dohring as Lt. Jared Nash

Comment

So I'm trying to make up for lost time So sorry for the long post. Here are all the actors I'd like to see and the parts i would like to see them in in order of favorite to least. Some actors could be good for a few parts. So if you see an actor more then once, it's on purpose.

Colonel Everett Young
                  40's leader. STAR NAMES ONLY.

Lou Diamond Phillips

Date of Birth:

17 February1962
                  Michael Biehn

Date of Birth:

31 July1956

Keith Hamilton Cobb

Date of Birth:

28 January1962, James Marsters

Date of Birth:

20 August1962Sticky Fingaz

Date of Birth:

3 November1973,Neil Jackson

Date of Birth:

5 March1976Rob Stewart

Date of Birth:

23 July1961Noah Danby

Date of Birth: too young

24 April1974

The Human Element is the element of change. It gives us our footing to stand fearlessly and face the future.
                  -Dow ad

Comment

Honestly...I want a black guy in charge.
                    It feels good to be alive.
                    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet View Post
                      Honestly...I want a black guy in charge.
                      A black woman would be even better.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

You know, what you said could be misinterpreted as sarcasm, but I'm assuming you are serious. I also want a black person to be in charge. I really hope they cast a black person in a role other then as a warrior type. I think it's stereotypical. It would be great if they cast a black scientist or a black doctor.

I really hope they cast Lee Thompson Young and/or Emy Aneke in the new show. You might know Lee Thompson Young as Cyborg in Smallville, but that bit role doesn't show his true acting potential. To see his true potential watch the movie The Hills Have Eyes 2. In that movie he plays a soldier. He wasn't the black commander, he was the other guy who took over after the commander got shot by friendly fire.

You might know Emy Aneke from Supernatural. He was the guy who killed Sam. After Dean sold his soul to resurrect Sam.

I also want to see...

Megalyn Echikunwoke
                        ?*
                        Date of Birth:
                        ?*
                        ?*
                        28 May1983
                        • "The 4400" .... Isabelle Tyler
                        • "Supernatural" .... Cassie Robinson
                        • "24" .... Nicole Palmer

Anna Van Hooft
                        • "Flash Gordon" .... Aura (Ming's daughter)

Eli Hitchcock
                        20-25.?* genius. like Matt Damon's character from Good Will Hunting?*
                        ?*
                        Lee Thompson Young
                        ?*
                        Date of Birth:
                        1 February1984
                        • Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" .... Agent Stewart (1 episode, 2008)
                        - Heavy Metal (2008) TV episode .... Agent Stewart (FBI young black agent)
                        • The Hills Have Eyes II (2007) .... Delmar
                        • "Smallville" .... Victor Stone AKA Cyborg / ... (2 episodes, 2006-2007)

Ron "Psycho" Stasiak
                        20, all ethnicities. Big, strong, silent.
                        ?*
                        Emy Aneke
                        ?*
                        [ 2007)
                        • "Supernatural" .... Sampson (other psychic Sam fought, he killed Sam and Dean had to resurrect him)
                        • "Stargate: Atlantis" .... Lt. Morrison (1 episode, 2006)
                        ?*

The Human Element is the element of change. It gives us our footing to stand fearlessly and face the future.
                        -Dow ad

Comment

I choose a black dog
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

They'd never put a black man in charge. Or Asian. Or Hispanic. It has to be a Straight White Guy. I think it's in the PTB Rulebook somewhere. More's the pity...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              They'd never put a black man in charge. Or Asian. Or Hispanic. It has to be a Straight White Guy. I think it's in the PTB Rulebook somewhere. More's the pity...
                              Is that the same rulebook which says that black people can only be warrior/soldier types and can't be scientists or doctors? Have you ever seen a black scientist on Atlantis, even as a background character?

-Dow ad

Comment

[QUOTE=TheHumanElement;9018984]You know, what you said could be misinterpreted as sarcasm, but I'm assuming you are serious. I also want a black person to be in charge. I really hope they cast a black person in a role other then as a warrior type. I think it's stereotypical. It would be great if they cast a black scientist or a black doctor.

I really hope they cast Lee Thompson Young and/or Emy Aneke in the new show. You might know Lee Thompson Young as Cyborg in Smallville, but that bit role doesn't show his true acting potential. To see his true potential watch the movie The Hills Have Eyes 2. In that movie he plays a soldier. He wasn't the black commander, he was the other guy who took over after the commander got shot by friendly fire.

You might know Emy Aneke from Supernatural. He was the guy who killed Sam. After Dean sold his soul to resurrect Sam.

QUOTE]

You're correct! I was dead serious. I really think a black man should be in charge.
                                What about the cop who was already hunting Sam and Dean? Who ended up dying. He's a good actor and does a great stern, strong approach to the character. Plus, I think he can show a good intellectual side.
                                It feels good to be alive.
                                Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Working...
                                X