Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends on the mix, I guess. If there are more new writers than old, the show may stand a chance... provided the new writers also have the balls to stick to their own ideas and not follow meekly in the footsteps of the old timers.

I keep figuring it'll be more old than new, however, and while that may inject SOME new life into the franchise I think it'll also only be a matter of time before the original writers beat the new guys into submission and ALL of them are churning out the same old crap.

Please, give us writers with SPINE!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      It depends on the mix, I guess. If there are more new writers than old, the show may stand a chance... provided the new writers also have the balls to stick to their own ideas and not follow meekly in the footsteps of the old timers.

I keep figuring it'll be more old than new, however, and while that may inject SOME new life into the franchise I think it'll also only be a matter of time before the original writers beat the new guys into submission and ALL of them are churning out the same old crap.

Please, give us writers with SPINE!
      Couldn't have said it better myseld

I can imagin BW and RCC sitting in some conference room with the new writers just knocking back script after script until they get one which they like (probably Replicator related )
      Meh.

Comment

They are probably sitting around discussing how many scenes they can put the party girl in. (every scene)
        It feels good to be alive.
        Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Working...
        X