Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe they discover a portal that brings them to middle earth!!
    now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

Alien, but not alien as in gadmeer, alien as in klingon (ie a actor in prostetics)
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
        Alien, but not alien as in gadmeer, alien as in klingon (ie a actor in prostetics)
        true and serrikans in space race season 7 sg-1

Comment

The Serrakins were terrible imo, probably the worst aliens they've ever made. ****ing Niles Crane in his Halloween costume! I'd rather there were no aliens at all than copy Trek's takes on alien lifeforms.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            The Serrakins were terrible imo, probably the worst aliens they've ever made. ****ing Niles Crane in his Halloween costume! I'd rather there were no aliens at all than copy Trek's takes on alien lifeforms.
            i thougt the where kinda cool, thy were one of few real aliens in stargate like that

Comment

wow... if half your speculations are true I am going huddle in a corner and cry... I probably won't watch SGU after all...

Comment

I vote for alien worlds. Here is a concept art from SG:W game:
                http://gateworld.net/videogames/imag...s_06.jpg.shtml
                http://gateworld.net/videogames/imag...s_25.jpg.shtml

Here was a cool thread about scifi landscapes:
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ghlight=worlds

I wish we could see such planets in the live-action series Universe too.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by JackHarkness_Hot View Post
                  I for one, am not a massive fan of exotic-looking aliens. (That's what Star Trek is for), I actually prefer more humans with alien cultures and beliefs. Though a 50:50 human:alien ratio would be quite nice, nah, a 60:40 ratio would be nicer.
                  Are you joking? Star Trek Aliens sucked. They where just Humans with pointed ears or little marks on their chins. Even the Klingon's where just Humans with funny foreheads.

Personally I want to see lots of great looking Aliens in SGU. Shows like Dr Who and Farscape show they can be done really well. Especially Farscape which not only had amazing looking and believable Aliens, but also had them leading the show and providing very in depth and life like personalities. Even the Puppets in Farscape like Rygel, had more personality than some of the Stargate Leads.

I am hoping this bigger budget will be used on creating some alien life, and maybe even some Asgard style puppets?
                  sigpic
                  Banner Made By Me for Me
                  The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

If they are not going to go out and hire the Jim Henson Co. to create their aliens, then forget it. Humans all the way because otherwise the aliens (with the exception of the Asgard) on Stargate have been pretty terrible, imo.

Good aliens cost money...lots of money...money which I doubt Skiffy and MGM are willing to put out.

The Henson aliens on Farscape were top notch, but the show was very expensive and that lead to the show's ultimate demise and premature cancellation.

Give me a fifth season of Farscape over this dren that SGU is shaping up to be if they are going to really expend that kind of money.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

On Universe, I would like to see some of both types. They should visit human and alien worlds.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hope to see giant robots figthing on earth. It;s something i have never seen in a tv series.

Comment

Working...
                        X