This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
    I really hope that they use the Key to infinite treasure as the Destiny cause it would be really cool to tie it back like that and tie up a loose end.
    I totally agree with you. I think that would be a great route for them to take. Tying Universe into SG-1 and Atlantis would be very wise IMO.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i say clava thessara infinitas is a typo that should be cla,va the,ssa,ra in,fin,is,at
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

200 is dedicated to SGU, albeit exxagarated. younger team. 200-> teen SG1. new place, new people -> meet the furlings. onboard a ship -> trek SG1.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          200 is dedicated to SGU, albeit exxagarated. younger team. 200-> teen SG1. new place, new people -> meet the furlings. onboard a ship -> trek SG1.
          potential for wooden acting > puppet sg-1, totally new direction > farscpae sg-1
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

about the CTI, i think "is" [ cla-va-the-ssa-ra-in-fin-at-is], is the location of a planet, from which you can dial Destiny. why? you'd need superuberZPM's to dial it. i think it builds up a charge over the duration of months, to dial in Destiny. like, it uses a subspace tap, and continuously builds up power, and can vent it into subspace if nessecary. this way, its protected from ships [they cant be in hyperspace, the craft would be destroyed by the vented energy], and can power such a wormhole.

Comment

Working...
            X