Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhhh i hadnt thought of that! Thatd be a nice tie in to whats come before! And kill a loose end.

Comment

I really hope that they use the Key to infinite treasure as the Destiny cause it would be really cool to tie it back like that and tie up a loose end.

Perfecto!

Comment

I found that Season 10 hint for SGU, and it's actually been referenced a bunch of times already. Apparently, we need only look at '200' for all the answers.

I'm going to be rather angsty for a few posts; don't mind me.
        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by jollyrogue View Post
          Clava Thessara Infinitas the 9 gate address?

Cla-va-The-Ssa-ra-In-fin-it-as

meh :/ i have to watch S10 again because i dont remember it but it would be interesting if it did lead to the Destiny.
          doesn't work, since you'd need 8 and the PoO. From season 7 we know that Earth's POI (the logical starting point for an ancient launched starship) is 'at.'
          Last edited by JeffKnight; 17 September 2008, 05:54 PM.

Comment

See my earlier post for a solution to that problem.

Though I think the "2 sets of 8" is better. Brilliant thought!

Comment

It would offcourse be a brilliant way of saying, "the infinte treasure is the vast amount of worlds to explore.". It would make sense since the Ancients have used many riddles to hide their technology in the past, so there would be no difference here.

My Controls · Edit Signature · Edit Avatar

Comment

Originally posted by JeffKnight View Post
                doesn't work, since you'd need 8 and the PoO. From season 7 we know that Earth's POI (the logical starting point for an ancient launched starship) is 'at.'
                the ship could have been launched from anywhere in three galaxies. Dakara, Proclarush Taonas, Lantea? It could have been anywhere, it could have been there original homeworld in the Ori galaxy for all we know (and yes i do know about that guys notebook in the AoT...)
                Meh.

Comment

I don't really want to show to be too Ancient Heavy personally. Ok the Ship is Ancient and so are the Stargates, but thats enough. Its time for some new Aliens and mythology to shine.
                  sigpic
                  Banner Made By Me for Me
                  The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    See my earlier post for a solution to that problem.

Though I think the "2 sets of 8" is better. Brilliant thought!
                    thanks i guess

i was thinking about it further though, and it seems more plausible the more i think about it. the first set of 8 doesn't work because the first ship has already been sent off into motion. but the second set, which leads to Destiny, connects a wormhole, because the ship is still stationary around a planet. Wherever it is located, once the team boards and the wormhole disengages, the ship activates and jumps into hyperspace to chase the initial ship. now with their location ever changing, they cant dial back to earth.

Comment

I like the idea of the CTI and it would finally be something that TPTB have answered that was left over from SG1 (you know on top of the various aliens we've not seen and don't know if they still exist eg: Furlings, Tolans).
                      Last edited by Rise Of The Phoenix; 23 September 2008, 04:33 PM.

Comment

CTI would be far more likely, also, as it's much, much more recent and seemed to have been unduly canceled alongside its respective series.
                        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Will we get to finally see the Ferbies?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniela View Post
                            Will we get to finally see the Ferbies?
                            Yes. They are gonna have one as a pet. That should help draw in the 0-6 crowd.
                            It feels good to be alive.
                            Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

I'm sorry I meant the Furlings. It would be great to get to know that aspect of mythology.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniela View Post
                                I'm sorry I meant the Furlings. It would be great to get to know that aspect of mythology.
                                I don't care if we SEE the furlings, but i really want to learn more about them. And the Nox for that matter aswell, so little is known about them, like whats with the hair?

Comment

Working...
                                X