Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think standard uniforms form there country of origin, messy yes but cool. And some freaking awesome Ancient body amour, they couldn’t always have been lame

Comment

Originally posted by tris 99 View Post
      I think standard uniforms form there country of origin, messy yes but cool. And some freaking awesome Ancient body amour, they couldn’t always have been lame
      The British could show the American troops what camo gear is REALLY meant to look like.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
        I'm hoping we go for traditional military uniform.
        With popped Collars and special pockets for condoms, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by moao View Post
          with popped collars and special pockets for condoms, of course.
          rofl

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
            The British could show the American troops what camo gear is REALLY meant to look like.
            And we Australians can hide In shame as our DPCU camo has multi coloured play-boy bunnies on it

Comment

*Is hysterically laughing on his back!*

Brilliant!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aeyame View Post
                Either way I didn't know anyone that cares about the whole wraith clothes thing, and caring that much about such a small detail seems kind of pointless.
                You'd be surprised how some peoples' minds work. "These Wraith had to be given everlasting clothes because TPTB couldn't have naked humanoids on the show." Depending on how these people regard Wraith they could either be disappointed or very relieved.

PS: Having to find stuff to make clothing with would add to the sense of the Destiny crew having to fend for themselves if Earth can't send supplies to them. The other problem with Ancient uniforms being there is that, by sheer coincidence, the Ancient crew would have to take the same clothes sizes as the Destiny crew otherwise nothing would fit properly.
                Last edited by ciannwn; 08 September 2008, 06:07 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Depending on the premise of Universe, if the team is expedition-size like that of Altantis, chances are there'll be a specially designed uniform. If it's just a squad-based team made up of a handful few, then good old fashion BDU's.
                  "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

My idea for ancient uniforms was really just a quick speculation. Either way would be cool, I just think that it would be interesting to see it. I would hope that they don't have their own special uniforms becuase from what I understand they aren't expecting to take off on a space adventure of any kind. The whole being cut off and having to totally fend for themselves from the beginning is very appealing to me, and the surprise too from suddenly taking off.

'happiness is a warm gun' sig made by Bandcat
                    Draco sig made by Spork67

Comment

Working...
                    X