Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you excited about Stargate Universe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope no excited !!!!

only sga excited me !

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      If they were relying on the existing fan base to keep the new show afloat then they might be concerned, but chances are they're not.
      I agree. If they were making it for us, then they might be concerned with what we think. But they aren't, so I seriously doubt they care.
      ~bri~

Comment

Only a very little bit. I'd be much more excited if Atlantis was still going on, AND it didn't sound like they were trying to get younger viewers. I would not be right to render a full judgment until the show is out but I'm not certain I've ever seen a change in that direction that decidedly made a franchise superior. People grow up, not down.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

No I'm not. I'm just hoping that it will be better than the dismal attempts so far to make people want to watch it.
          sigpic

Comment

You know, I have a hunch that most of those "no" votes are the same lump of people voting over and over...

My vote is "yes".

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
              Just visited MGM's official website. Their latest poll is "Are you excited about Stargate Universe?"

The current results: No. - 85% YES! - 13% What's Stargate Universe? - 2%

Edit: Just thought I'd add although I'm curious no information has been dished out yet that has gotten me excited.
              It was 86%forNo when i puted my little vote in it to. No, of course NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
              Spoiler:
              APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
              (YEAR 0 - 100)
              "O thou Sun,
              send me as far over the earth
              as is my pleasure and thine,
              and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
              but never hear anything of bad ones,
              nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
                Just visited MGM's official website. Their latest poll is "Are you excited about Stargate Universe?"

The current results: No. - 85% YES! - 13% What's Stargate Universe? - 2%

Edit: Just thought I'd add although I'm curious no information has been dished out yet that has gotten me excited.

I'm not really all that excited about SGU but i i probably will watch the first episode out of morbid curiosity, just to see what they thought was so fantastic they had to cancel SGA!!!

Comment

And you'll give them a point at rattings that night.....
                  Spoiler:
                  APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                  (YEAR 0 - 100)
                  "O thou Sun,
                  send me as far over the earth
                  as is my pleasure and thine,
                  and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                  but never hear anything of bad ones,
                  nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

In a word: YES (or as would say 'Yeah Ha!').

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
                      Unless he has a Nielsen box, no, he won't.
                      ~bri~

Comment

While I am of course going to miss Atlantis, yeah, I am excited for Universe. I want to see what Brad and Rob have come up with this time.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
                          Originally posted by brihana25 View Post
                          Unless he has a Nielsen box, no, he won't.
                          Also even if he has a Nielsen box if he absolutely hates the pilot he won't watch the second episode, but if he does like it enough I'm sure it wouldn't bother him to keep giving them ratings points.

Comment

I wouldn’t say excited… I was very mad at the beginning; now I’m just curious. I’m happy it starts next summer, though (not much waiting before we can see the final result)

Comment

Not really. I hope they're intelligent enough to come up with something more appealing than "OC in Space".
                              I just think the timing for this, as in presenting a new show as some form of compensation for loosing a beloved current one, is all wrong.
                              Yet, my position about it is: wait and see.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I admit that I am pretty excited about Universe. I am still angry that Atlantis was cancelled, and I will be watching my DVDs over and over again as much as I can, but Universe sounds pretty interesting.

But the younger audience thing? I'm fourteen for crying out loud! How much younger do TPTB want me to be? How can you make a show for a younger audience when it attracts them already?

Comment

Working...
                                X