Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nathan Fillion actually sounds like a good choice. SGU might be canceled after 14 episodes like Firefly anyway Fillion is still a good actor though.

Comment

LOL--Judge Reinhold? That would be interesting. I think it might be a good idea to get an actor that is not completely steeped in teh Sci-Fi genre. I like teh idea of Fillion, but it would immediately bring Firefly comparisons to mind, I think. Maybe getting an action/adventure actor, like RDA, would be better.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

I HATE Nathan Fillion!

Stupid priest on Buffy...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Maybe Skeet Ulrch would be a good choice? He did a nice job on Jericho with both the drama and teh action.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Robert Picardo.

Comment

Don S. Davis...oh, too soon...

Comment

I HATE Nathan Fillion!

Stupid priest on Buffy...
                That's what you remember Nathan Fillion from?!

Comment

It will be Sacha Baron Cohen (Ali G, Borat)

What's the deal with the retardedly huge sigs?!
                  Spelling correction by Gen Blue

Comment

BobSaggot?

Comment

ben bowder
                      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                        I just hope to god it's not Dean Cain. I know they wanted him for Sheppard, so they might want him for this.
                        They wanted HIM for Sheppard??? Lord, I think my head just exploded!

Thank goodness that never happened. SGA would have been cancelled after the pilot movie.
                        Member of The Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                        Sigs by Csom, Luci and Pip2

Comment

Michael Shanks without a doubt.

Nobody other then Daniel Jackson would find an extremely old reference to an Ancient project called "Destiny"

Plus he'd be a valuable addition to the cast - A cast which will likely consist of young misfits who have no experience with traveling to other worlds, let alone the know-how to operate alien technology.

Face it, They NEED Daniel Jackson. Although I feel sorry for him if he has to tag along, The bloke is probably going to go insane being around all those youngsters.

I can already imagine the episode where Daniel vanishes and later is found living like a caveman in some dark corner of the Destiny ship huddled up in fetus position rocking back and forth while mumbling to himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelwithsoul View Post

Nobody other then Daniel Jackson would find an extremely old reference to an Ancient project called "Destiny"

Plus he'd be a valuable addition to the cast - A cast which will likely consist of young misfits who have no experience with traveling to other worlds, let alone the know-how to operate alien technology.

Face it, They NEED Daniel Jackson. Although I feel sorry for him if he has to tag along, The bloke is probably going to go insane being around all those youngsters.

I can already imagine the episode where Daniel vanishes and later is found living like a caveman in some dark corner of the Destiny ship huddled up in fetus position rocking back and forth while mumbling to himself.
                            Actually if they were all 25 year old squaddies he really WOULD go insane.... heh.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angelwithsoul View Post

Fingers crossed!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, reminds me of his outburst in 'Bad Guys'. So long as the cast isn't that terrible, though (those two quarreling young women) I guess we could have much worse problems than we do.
                                If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Working...
                                X