This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
    yea, he did show his leadership abilities of an expedition in "The long goodbye" and i think it would be great. And would it kill the writers to put a x-files joke in the show! Especially if it's told by Mitch Pillegi or targeted twards him, i would love that.
    I'd love an episode where they're talking for whatever reason about ghosts or something and Caldwell just comes out with a throwaway line like: "I have a friend in the FBI who's into that sort of stuff."
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
      yea, he did show his leadership abilities of an expedition in "The long goodbye" and i think it would be great. And would it kill the writers to put a x-files joke in the show! Especially if it's told by Mitch Pillegi or targeted twards him, i would love that.
      Gillian Anderson should guest star as his wife.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Comment

Originally posted by redrama9 View Post
          Sarah Michelle Gellar
          Good lord no.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I think Michael Trucco would be good in Stargate Universe. It seems to me a lot of people that go on Atlantis/SG1 also go on BSG.

But for the love of god, do not get Katee Sackoff.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Nathan Fillion or Adam Baldwin's Dixon would be great, but they're both busy with other shows.
              On a similarly Whedony note, though, James Marsters is fantastic.

Comment

Jensen Ackles
                sigpic

Comment

Katee Sackhoff

Comment

They need actors who have not done a well known sci-fi series, as they will always be compared to the other character, and it is my impression that actors who have moved from other sci-fi series, have not really worked out in Stargate.

Ben Bowder might have been OK in Firefly, but I though he was kind of stiff in SG1, I don't think the part that was written for him was very good. The same goes for Jewel Strait, the writer have made her very weak.

Perhaps some totally new faces, young new faces are needed.

Comment

Katie Cassidy

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic Wizard View Post
                        They need actors who have not done a well known sci-fi series, as they will always be compared to the other character, and it is my impression that actors who have moved from other sci-fi series, have not really worked out in Stargate.

Ben Bowder might have been OK in Firefly, but I though he was kind of stiff in SG1, I don't think the part that was written for him was very good. The same goes for Jewel Strait, the writer have made her very weak.

Perhaps some totally new faces, young new faces are needed.
                        Ben browder was in Farscape, not firefly

KEEP IT CLEAN
                        Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                        Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                          Ed Quinn from Eureka is also a good choice but I would see him as more of a base commander then a field operative.
                          Yeah, he's far too "old" to be team leader. I still think he's a good choice, though, provided he isn't busy with other stuff.

Or hey, borrow one of the wrestlers from WWE as some kind of Big Bad who follows the ship around and pops up at random intervals to attack and show off his overdeveloped body. Just think of all the wrestling fans they could draw in with that!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                            Or hey, borrow one of the wrestlers from WWE as some kind of Big Bad who follows the ship around and pops up at random intervals to attack and show off his overdeveloped body. Just think of all the wrestling fans they could draw in with that!
                            It would have to the The Undertaker. He could wear that black leather robe type costume from way back. TPTB could say that this is meant to keep Wraith fans happy because he's a big guy in black leather and has tattoos.
                            sigpic

Comment

The SG:U lead is.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                                The SG:U lead is.

nice

KEEP IT CLEAN
                                Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                                Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Working...
                                X