Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
    And since Smallville's on break that means I'll have nothing new to watch
    I might have to catch up on Sons of Anarchy or Generation Kill, I think.

ETA: have just realised with horror that there is a conflict on Sunday between Doctor Who and Eurovision.

Comment

It also tells us that it’s high time I invited actress Julia Benson to guest here and answer some fan question in her very own Q&A.

So if you’ve got questions for the Julia, start posting!
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-announcement/
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post

ETA: have just realised with horror that there is a conflict on Sunday between Doctor Who and Eurovision.
        AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Eurovision...

Comment

Hahahaha! Eurovision! Best joke I heard this day! You, sir, get a green for that!
          Mia: Don't you hate that?
          Vincent: Hate what?
          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
            I might have to catch up on Sons of Anarchy or Generation Kill, I think.

Eurovision? Like you really have to choose between Eurovision and Doctor Who. Sure, I'll be happy if Sweden wins (Go Anna!), but otherwise I just don't care.

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
            AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Eurovision...
            You don't like Eurovision!??? B-but.... YOU'RE GAY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post

Yeah, yeah. I love music, hate musicals and semi-live performances by quasi-musicians from across the continent featuring plagiarized songs make me physically ill. Besides, that crap is nothing but neighboring countries voting for each other. What the hell?! Though, I will say that in recent years, it does seem like the least awful song has won, so...Meh...

Err, back on topic...Do you think Rush would watch Eurovision?

Comment

Eurovision? Like you really have to choose between Eurovision and Doctor Who. Sure, I'll be happy if Sweden wins (Go Anna!), but otherwise I just don't care.

Good one
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post

Good one
                  Don't encourage him.
                  And speaking of gay, I just watched the Gaga episode of Glee(yes, I hate musicals, but the damn thing has me ensnared) and Kurt is the gayest gay character I've seen on TV.

Back on topic...Would Young watch Glee? Maybe with TJ, cuddled up together on the couch? Wait... Would Young watch Glee or SGU on Tuesdays?

Comment

I've got no idea what anyone's talking about now. Topic went where?
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

A reminder – how could you forget? – to get in your questions for actress Julia Benson, SGU’s Lieutenant Vanessa James. Post ‘em by Friday, or she’ll come over there and personally kick your ass.
                      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-news-of-note/
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Also:

This afternoon, Carl and I took a stroll through the new alien set on Stage 6. To say that we were mightily impressed would be to understate it. Wow. Needless to say, I took lots of pics. Needless to say, I can’t show you any of said pics at the risk of spoiling things for you. So you’ll just have to trust me.
                        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-news-of-note/

Comment

This is what multiple DVRs are for.

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                          Yeah, yeah. I love music, hate musicals and semi-live performances by quasi-musicians from across the continent featuring plagiarized songs make me physically ill. Besides, that crap is nothing but neighboring countries voting for each other. What the hell?! Though, I will say that in recent years, it does seem like the least awful song has won, so...Meh...

Err, back on topic...Do you think Rush would watch Eurovision?
                          I think so. I had him make a Sound of Music joke in a recent fic.

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                          I've got no idea what anyone's talking about now. Topic went where?
                          Oslo.

Comment

I bet Riley watches eurovision, for the lolz.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                              I bet Riley watches eurovision, for the lolz.
                              WTF is Eurovision?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                WTF is Eurovision?
                                You really don't want to know...
                                Mia: Don't you hate that?
                                Vincent: Hate what?
                                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                                Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X