Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan writes: “Will we see anymore brief cameos from random stargate people in the future?”

Answer: Daniel Jackson and Jack O’Neill will be making appearances in the next few episodes.

Sean D. writes: “Did Elyse already do her Q&A?”

Answer: Not yet.

Shawn Cassidy writes: “The ancients built Destiny, then set her off on her way……. Then they what? Forgot about it? Even given the many many generations after the Destiny launched and the race ascended, nobody got curious? Even after they ascended they poked their noses in SG1′s business, nobody ever thought to say “Oh yeah, we sent a ship out some time ago, wonder what ever happened to it? DOH!!””

Answer: We’ll be exploring the Ancients and their mission in future episodes, providing a few answers (and more questions) along the way.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...de-of-mailbag/
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Michael writes: “1. Was the destruction of Area 51 in the SG-Atlantis finale, the reason for operations to cluster in D.C. at Home World Command? [...]

3. During the first season of SG-Universe, is there still an SG-1 team?

4. What is Sam Carter’s first priority during SG-Universe’s first season: SG-1, command of the George Hammond battle cruiser, or Area 51 research?”

Answers: 1) Nope. [...] 3) Yes. I’d imagine it’s made of a core unit of Mitchell, Daniel, Teal’c and Vala with Carter occasionally joining for the odd off-world op. 4) She has been given command of the Hammond.

C.S. Hander writes: “In Atlantis, they used radios with headsets (or were the headsets all in one?) and all personnel seemed to have them, but the crew of Destiny appears to only have handhelds. Was there a reason this was different at Icarus Base?”

Answer: Different operational set-up. Icarus Base was a more down and dirty research center.

mike writes: “1. Will we ever see the SGC in SGU? [...]
      3. With atlantis on Earth, did they move all the SGC stuff to Atlantis?”

Answers: 1. Destiny’s connection to Earth will continue to be Homeworld Command.

2. No plans to feature Atlantis in the new series.
      [...]

Tom Jones writes: “Assuming Destiny has a bridge, any idea when or if we might get to see it? Or any idea what episode we might get to see another significant part of the ship?”

Answer: Yes to both questions.

Major D. Davis writes: “Will there be any atlantis character that make a guest appearance is season 2?”

Answer: Not so far.
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...our-questions/
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Will all the planets that get dialed up to have no civilization?

Comment

Originally posted by rconner View Post
          Hopefully, now properly spoiler tagged:
          Spoiler:

Well, we've seen evidence of civilizations twice already - the planet from "Faith" (hello, giant obelisk) and the planet with the ruins/underground labyrinth from "Human" and "Lost". We just haven't seen who made those civilizations.

I suppose we should also count what I like to call "Rush's Planet" - that downed spaceship was certainly evidence of civilization - but it obviously didn't originate on that planet.
          Last edited by carmencatalina; 20 May 2010, 01:33 PM.
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Has everyone seen this funny parody of you-know-what from David Hewlett:
            Not enough McKays on #SGU so launching vicious online attack on @katehewlett...sorry Kate, it has to be done...you stink. ;-)
            http://twitter.com/dhewlett/status/14180695151
            Heh.
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
              Has everyone seen this funny parody of you-know-what from David Hewlett:
              http://twitter.com/dhewlett/status/14180695151
              Heh.
              So I think I get it, but it might be just flying right over my head.
              Sig by Pandora's Box
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I don't get it

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Just a reminder for folks, this is for speculation of upcoming episodes. Yes, some info about aired episodes will be in here. But that info needs to be spoiler tagged and labeled. Please don't leave untagged and unmarked spoilers in here. It's not fair to those that aren't seeing the episodes first but later.

if anyone sees untagged spoilers, please report them so the mods can clean them up

thanks
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    Just a reminder for folks, this is for speculation of upcoming episodes. Yes, some info about aired episodes will be in here. But that info needs to be spoiler tagged and labeled. Please don't leave untagged and unmarked spoilers in here. It's not fair to those that aren't seeing the episodes first but later.

if anyone sees untagged spoilers, please report them so the mods can clean them up

thanks
                    I'm confused (which is typical for me, but that's beside the point) - are you saying that discussion of already aired episodes (such as my comments above regarding "Faith", "Human" and "Lost") need to be spoiler tagged?

If so, I'll be glad to do so.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                      I'm confused (which is typical for me, but that's beside the point) - are you saying that discussion of already aired episodes (such as my comments above regarding "Faith", "Human" and "Lost") need to be spoiler tagged?

If so, I'll be glad to do so.
                      Confirmed information about past episodes needs to be spoiled to be fair to those in Europe and those who are unavailable to get SyFy.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                        Well, we've seen evidence of civilizations twice already - the planet from "Faith" (hello, giant obelisk) and the planet with the ruins/underground labyrinth from "Human" and "Lost". We just haven't seen who made those civilizations.
                        I guess this could point to as the evidence of a "living being" alien eating species.
                        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Confirmed information about past episodes needs to be spoiled to be fair to those in Europe and those who are unavailable to get SyFy.
                          Ok, hopefully now I've got it fixed - let me know if I'm still messing up somehow!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rconner View Post
                            Hopefully, in season 2 Destiny will stop at a couple of planets that have critters on it that are more human-like (and not BLUE!).

Comment

Originally posted by Kermee View Post
                              Hopefully, in season 2 Destiny will stop at a couple of planets that have critters on it that are more human-like (and not BLUE!).
                              I think the next aliens should have stripes and dots in a nice orange.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                                I think the next aliens should have stripes and dots in a nice orange.
                                CONTAGIOUS dots
                                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                                X