Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
    I dunno if I can trust you. CAN you change?
    you better say something fun right now, Matt, or in you go!
    I agree that even two seasons, 40 episodes, is a win in my book, although I'd gladly take more. A single season with 12 episodes hasn't made me like my Firefly collection any less
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Somethingfunsomethingfunsomethingfun...

RANDOM TANGERINES!

Spoiler:
      *Cough* I've got nuthin'.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

love that! Okay, you're safe
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, from you . Red's a much harsher and more judgemental woman.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Lol!
            sigpic

Comment

Human behind the scenes video.

http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/7381
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                Yeah, from you . Red's a much harsher and more judgemental woman.

Comment

Don't go all fun-killer on me now...

Comment

Don't go all fun-killer on me now...
                    Imma kill more than just the fun if you keep calling me a woman. They're man boobs, dammit!

Comment

Imma kill more than just the fun if you keep calling me a woman. They're man boobs, dammit!
                      Stop the denial. Perhaps you should become "PinkDevil" and get over it all?

Comment

Stop the denial. Perhaps you should become "PinkDevil" and get over it all?
                        *gags* I hate pink. And unless United change their colors, I shall stay faithful.
                        I think I'm gonna use you as a character in my story. Maybe you'll meet an unfortunate end. Meat grinder?

Comment

*gags* I hate pink. And unless United change their colors, I shall stay faithful.
                          I think I'm gonna use you as a character in my story. Maybe you'll meet an unfortunate end. Meat grinder?
                          I think I'd make a better long-term role, you know. Gimme some sort of superpower so you can kill me in many different ways every instalment and get great enjoyment in my pain.

Barring that, I declare Wood Chipper'd, or choking to death on a random tangerine.

Comment

I think I'd make a better long-term role, you know. Gimme some sort of superpower so you can kill me in many different ways every instalment and get great enjoyment in my pain.

Barring that, I declare Wood Chipper'd, or choking to death on a random tangerine.
                            It actually IS a fantasy story, so giving you magical powers might work. But you do realize I'm making you gay, right? It's gay fiction. Maybe I'll make you the apprentice to the bad Necromancer. Oh, yes. You'll do fine as a villain. Quicksilver? Screw copyright laws! The X-Men can suck it!

Comment

Quicksilver... gay... oh so much all around.

Comment

Quicksilver... gay... oh so much all around.
                                You know he is. Except when he's straight for his sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X