Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    That doesn't work for me. I was hoping they would have had it all planned out instead of going for big effect and them resolving it later.

That's a poor way of story telling right there.
    It read as partly tongue-in-cheek to me.
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

That doesn't work for me. I was hoping they would have had it all planned out instead of going for big effect and them resolving it later.

then don't read joe's blog just let the series do the storytelling for you
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        then don't read joe's blog just let the series do the storytelling for you
        Blasphemy.

Fans waiting without speculating. Whats next?

Logical analysis of scenes?
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

So, let's speculate over which names we think got pulled out of what JM calls "the sex hat" for Water... Hmm that adds deeper meaning to 'fixing the lottery'
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
            So, let's speculate over which names we think got pulled out of what JM calls "the sex hat" for Water... Hmm that adds deeper meaning to 'fixing the lottery'
            Scott and Dr. Rush
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Scott and Dr. Rush
              Which one is bodyswapped with Dr Park again?

Comment

Its how most shows do it. Even serialized shows don't have a clear plan of how the show will unfold. Just a general idea of the show. B5 being the exception to the rule of course
                I know it's how most shows do it and I still don't like it. There's a reason why I find most season premieres incredibly lackluster.
                sigpic

Comment

I know it's how most shows do it and I still don't like it. There's a reason why I find most season premieres incredibly lackluster.
                  Well television is designed to cater to the masses.

Conversly if you plan too much you risk not finishing the story from cancelliation and I think that happens more people are unhappy over your scenario.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

It's SGA all over again...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                      and SG1 and all 5 Star Treks, and Farscape, and Andromeda, and even BSG
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

It's pretty much every show in the history of TV all over again...
                        Fixed.

Comment

Well television is designed to cater to the masses.

Conversly if you plan too much you risk not finishing the story from cancelliation and I think that happens more people are unhappy over your scenario.
                          I'd rather it not be finished, to tell you the truth, then see some half-assed attempt to tie up loose ends. Plus, if it does get canceled, then it really doesn't matter if people like it or not anymore.

You mean something like the-drive-that-shall-not-be-named?

They ripped that off from SG-1 with the-ark-that-shall-never-be-mentioned.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd rather it not be finished, to tell you the truth, then see some half-assed attempt to tie up loose ends. Plus, if it does get canceled, then it really doesn't matter if people like it or not anymore.
                            Well I rather see the story finished over having another EATG or Unending. If that mean a short term vision of 2-3 seasons over the show then so be it.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Got to love JM:

Spoiler:
                              Today was the last day for everyone else – Alaina Huffman, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Patrick Glimore, Jennifer Spence, Peter Kelamis, Haig Sutherland, and Julia Benson – all incredibly talented and wonderful people. I advise them to rest up well this hiatus because, based on what we’ve come up with so far, they’ll be VERY busy in season 2.

Well, those who survive the season finale anyway.

Makes me wonder...
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

It is SGA all over again...

Next, BW and RCC will take a leave of absence to produce the SG-1 movie and will put less competent people in charge of SGU.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X