Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks P30. That interview made me like Eli and Scott a little more. It seems like they have great potential to be interesting characters. Sadly Greer has me concerned. None of the interviews make him seem interesting which is unfortunate as the actor who plays seems like a great person. Hopefully my fears are disproved.

OH Pan
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
      A really good interview with some new pic on hear i thought i would share if its not already been posted more spoilers in this article but nothing major http://fusedfilm.com/2009/07/david-b...gate-universe/
      Nobody should be allowed to publish something that badly written.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Thanks P30. That interview made me like Eli and Scott a little more. It seems like they have great potential to be interesting characters. Sadly Greer has me concerned. None of the interviews make him seem interesting which is unfortunate as the actor who plays seems like a great person. Hopefully my fears are disproved.

OH Pan
        Lets hope his
        Spoiler:
        troubled past
        is more intresting than i think it will be
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

Thanks for the interview-finding, guys. And the Kino vid. I wonder what the name Kino actually means.
          The Kino reminds me a bit of BING, (which I think stands for Bionic Imprinting Neural-net Gizmo), and intelligent floating ball which inspired the following dialog:
          "BING, you've saved the day!"
          "And he came free with my burrito."

But yeah, that last article is pretty badly written. Some great new pics though!
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I watched the new two and a half min trailer and now I am more interested in watching it than ever!

Comment

Originally posted by whammer View Post
              I watched the new two and a half min trailer and now I am more interested in watching it than ever!
              Sounds great! It's good that so many are at least willing to give SGU a chance now, and these last two trailers have really been met with a lot of optimism. It's nice to see
              Sig by Pandora's Box
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                As far I know no. I say its better to be safe then sorry announcement as we are approaching Air the chances of a leak will increase.
                I hope not

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Awww, that kino ball looks adorable. I hope it makes sounds, like R2D2.

I wonder if any of the crew will kind of, I don't know, get attached to it, as if it were a pet. Or, name it Wilson.
                Is it supposed to have a personality like R2?
                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                  I hope not

Is it supposed to have a personality like R2?
                  I hope their is no leak either but given past trends it is surely a possibility.

Do R2 even have a personality?
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                    Yeah, there's no spoilers. I thought it was cool to have Jamil talk a bit more about his character. If there's any character I'm still a bit in the dark about, it's his. I want to know more!
                    We know he doesn't wanna shoot Rush and he doesn't think Rush wants to shoot him...
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Is the Second Trailer in HD yet ?

Comment

*facepalm*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                          *facepalm*
                          Well the first one got released in HD

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                            Well the first one got released in real HD
                            Really? Dang, I must have missed that while I was gone for the weekend
                            Sig by Pandora's Box
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                              Really? Dang, I must have missed that while I was gone for the weekend
                              Check Itunes

Comment

Hey, so Joe M. had his 1000th blog entry today, and we're having a virtual party over there. I took the chance to ask him a question...

pg15

Speaking of Universe, since we’re having a PARTAY, how’s about revealing an episode title?
                                josephmallozzi

PG15 – I’ll give you one guess at the episode #19 title.
                                pg15

@ Joe: Oh boy, way to put the pressure on me. Ok, let’s see; luckily I’ve collected all the info you’ve released about eps 17, 18, 19, and 20. #19 has a name that is 1 letter away from being an Atlantis title, and it’s not Hope.

How’s about…Duel?
                                josephmallozzi

PG15 – Wrong one!

Maybe I’ll give you the title to 19 in tomorrow’s entry. And you can use that as a clue to 20.
                                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...09-happy-1000/

Well, I tried. Still, looks like we might have gotten a title out of it anyway. Also, we know it's not Duel.

Comment

Working...
                                X