Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree
    sigpic

Comment

I second that motion
      sigpic
      Spoiler:
      President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
      President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
      Forum Charmer
      Forum Ambassador
      Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

lol has anyone thought of just breaking into the office of the writers and leak the unedited scripts...im not saying i myself or anyone else would but it might shut a lot of people up jks
        I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Hey whoah... ok this won't happen, but how cool would it be if the 9th chevron allowed you to go into the artificially-created portions of subspace within a ZPM? Hah hah.

They should do that on Atlantis at least.

To be honest, though, I figure the 9th chevron just bumps you into another group of galaxies.

Freakin' excited!

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnkeeper View Post
            Hey whoah... ok this won't happen, but how cool would it be if the 9th chevron allowed you to go into the artificially-created portions of subspace within a ZPM? Hah hah.

They should do that on Atlantis at least.
            That would be funny

Kinda like a honey I shrunk SG1 kinda thing.....
            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
              That would be funny

Kinda like a honey I shrunk SG1 kinda thing.....
              They'd be screwed when the ZPM ran out

Lol they'd be so tiny...but i guess size isnt relative when you're in an artificially created ZPM of subspace.
              I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Size does not matter.

Hmmm what if the 9th Chevron alters your physical shape so that when you go through it, you come out the other side looking like the races living on the other side - that would be cool
                sigpic
                Spoiler:
                Forum Charmer
                Forum Ambassador
                Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

hmmm. I could imagine the 9th chevron opening up a pathway to parallel universes (based on quantum theory). I wish it was called verse, so it would be other verses (based on string theory) instead. Go to verses with different sets of rules governing physics, etc. But, i guess if it were to be remotely realistic IN THE SLIGHTESTTTTTT it would have to be based around ascended beings still progressing as lifeforms, instead of humans. But, i guess it would be too far out, too much about ascended beings, too much CGI n too much money. But it would be nuts.

Comment

Yeah where ever the 9th chevron goes it will have to have something to do with the ancients and or ascended beings

I think it would be a nice twist if the 9th chevron took us to a another place........perhaps another universe (then our ships wouldn't even be able to get close in a human lifetime) where the ancients are atlantis level of tech and are at war with another race who are just as advanced and they don't know about ascending and are losing the war badly (like all their cities and ships and cityships! are in the same state that enterprise was after that Xindi reptilian attack toward the end of season 3) like these lads can break past their shields easily and stuff and there is only a couple thosand of them left like 3000 maybe and earth people like allie with them to fight this enemy (perhaps the furlings?)

But the ancients can't evac to earth for whatever reason....maybe the bad guys block dialing other galaxies or something and they have to try and survive there against the odds...it would be class cos it would have to be very gritty and stuff

Comment

I want to see a truely advanced city, not like Atlantis but something corasaunt like in the new series
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:
                      Forum Charmer
                      Forum Ambassador
                      Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

Ancients again? No thanks, they've taken up enough time on time on Atlantis and SG-1 imo. According to what we've heard, the new series won't be much of a spin off in terms if tying in with the other two series, I'm hoping we won't see too much to do with the Ancients.

Comment

I'm wondering two things about Stargate: Universe -

1) Will it be jumpstarted in either the SG-1 movies or Atlantis in the same way that Atlantis was jumpstarted by SG-1?

2) Will whoever it is that's involved with Universe use the Stargate of either the SGC or Atlantis to access the 9th Chevron to get whether it'll take them? If they do then that means that the SG-1 or Atlantis sets will be used and maybe some cast members too (i.e. RDA and Michael Shanks in Atlantis' pilot episode, Rising).

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            I'm wondering two things about Stargate: Universe -

1) Will it be jumpstarted in either the SG-1 movies or Atlantis in the same way that Atlantis was jumpstarted by SG-1?

2) Will whoever it is that's involved with Universe use the Stargate of either the SGC or Atlantis to access the 9th Chevron to get whether it'll take them? If they do then that means that the SG-1 or Atlantis sets will be used and maybe some cast members too (i.e. RDA and Michael Shanks in Atlantis' pilot episode, Rising).
                            I doubt that the first film will have anything to do with the 9th chevron but personally I think that the second will have something to do with it...maybe they find out what its about or get a power source or something like that

It will be the SGC cos in atlantis they don't say when each chevron is locked and they have to do that for it.....so it will be the SGC

Comment

I was wondering i saw on the net tha on 23. may 2007 the stargate universe is going on air. Please tel if that is true.
                              I would like to fly with this baby.

Comment

That's not true they are still working on the movies its not close to production if I am not mistaken
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X