Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
    He missed one.
    no ones perfect griff

Comment

that's hilarious
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
        I saw that but that logo was not shown on tv in the commercial. Guess I'll have to watch BSG with camera ready.
        Theyshowed the SGU in silver/grey letters, which I assume will be the trademark logo for SGU.

Somebody should stick the trailer up on YouTube after it airs. Alas, I don't watch Skiffy on Fridays anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
          no ones perfect griff
          Lolz, very true.

Perfecto!

Comment

Photo of Robert Carlyle at the SciFi Channel Upfront All Star Party in New York City for the rebranding SciFi to Syfy:

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

boy does he look thrilled!!!

Comment

Aaah, sarcasm. Well, he looks pretty 'meh' to meh.
                Mia: Don't you hate that?
                Vincent: Hate what?
                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Let's give Carlyle a break. I bet he was just informed his show would air on the Syfylis Channel in that picture.
                  sigpic

Comment

A new article...

http://io9.com/5171520/carlyle-revea...rkest-stargate

CARLYLE REVEALS WHY THIS IS THE DARKEST STARGATWE

Stargate Universe's scientist, the talented Robert Carlyle, explains how some deadly decisions help to make SGU the darkest Stargate of them all. Plus, find out who'll be filling our crucial Gate-banter void. Spoilers ahead!

We were excited to catch up with Robert Carlyle, the eldest castmember of the new Stargate Universe clan, at the Sci Fi Channel Upfronts. Thankfully, this seasoned actor spared a few moments to set us straight about SGU — turns out it's full of death and darkness and a very funny David Blue.

Past that point, there ARE SPOILERS!!!! You're warned. I haven't read 'em, so please put any spoiler discussion under tags. I don't wanna know...

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      A new article...

http://io9.com/5171520/carlyle-revea...rkest-stargate

CARLYLE REVEALS WHY THIS IS THE DARKEST STARGATWE

Stargate Universe's scientist, the talented Robert Carlyle, explains how some deadly decisions help to make SGU the darkest Stargate of them all. Plus, find out who'll be filling our crucial Gate-banter void. Spoilers ahead!

We were excited to catch up with Robert Carlyle, the eldest castmember of the new Stargate Universe clan, at the Sci Fi Channel Upfronts. Thankfully, this seasoned actor spared a few moments to set us straight about SGU — turns out it's full of death and darkness and a very funny David Blue.

Past that point, there ARE SPOILERS!!!! You're warned. I haven't read 'em, so please put any spoiler discussion under tags. I don't wanna know...
                      Damn I really want to read that, but don't want any major spoilers. Could some one who read it let us know how big the spoilers are?!?!

Perfecto!

Comment

Damn I really want to read that, but don't want any major spoilers. Could some one who read it let us know how big the spoilers are?!?!
                        I read the article. They're not small spoilers . . . but they aren't huge either, as I doubt they relate much to the main cast (it's hard to give info without sharing info . . . )

Comment

It's hard to say. He tells us some things that will happen, but not who to, if that helps.

Comment

Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelSandar View Post
                              I read the article. They're not small spoilers . . . but they aren't huge either, as I doubt they relate much to the main cast (it's hard to give info without sharing info . . . )
                              Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              It's hard to say. He tells us some things that will happen, but not who to, if that helps.

Yeah I just now read it. Very interesting. I guess I don't mind those kind of spoilers. Just so long as I don't know what's happening to who and when.

Perfecto!

Comment

Yeah I just now read it. Very interesting. I guess I don't mind those kind of spoilers. Just so long as I don't know what's happening to who and when.
                                Same. As long as I don't know the who, what, and whens, I find it interesting to read that. Makes me more curious.

I'm all about having light and so on, but I think having some of this stuff will reflect the real world. I hope they have it in between SGA and BSG dark. (Briangate said that in another thread and I completely agree with that.) Not too dark, but a different direction will be nice.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                                and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X