Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need some spoilers about the story
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

"shipboard justice" - It seems to be interesting.

I could imagine a such twist that one of the crewmember acts like a human, but he or she will be an alien. Maybe this will be Stasik's great secret.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
        "shipboard justice" - It seems to be interesting.

I could imagine a such twist that one of the crewmember acts like a human, but he or she will be an alien. Maybe this will be Stasik's great secret.
        So not at all a cylon then...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

maybe they will throw people out of the airlock
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

The real twist would be if the stunning and sexy Chloe was really an alien. Not at all like Caprica 6.
            sigpic

Comment

Wow! This all fascinating and exciting stuff to read! I can't wait to see it all up on screen!

Thank you Jumper!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                we need some spoilers about the story
                No we don't, Mallozzi releases too much information as it is...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  No we don't, Mallozzi releases too much information as it is...
                  That's the problem with spoilers: When they sound good, they increase your desire to watch, but when they sound bad...
                  My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                  Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                  sigpic

Comment

No, I mean in general. Half the plot twists we get in each episode have already been given away in his blog...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      No, I mean in general. Half the plot twists we get in each episode have already been given away in his blog...
                      I happen to prefer it this way. As a general rule, I'm not fond of surprises, especially when they are unpleasant. But don't you ever re-watch an episode? While I almost never re-read a book, I like to re-watch my favourite SGA episodes.
                      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                        I happen to prefer it this way. As a general rule, I'm not fond of surprises, especially when they are unpleasant. But don't you ever re-watch an episode? While I almost never re-read a book, I like to re-watch my favourite SGA episodes.
                        Yes, and I generally appreciate them more when it gets to the plot twist and it's something that actually surprised me the first time.

Comment

I've never understood the concept of not enjoying surprises and twists in literature...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Wow some people ask really jerk questions on his blog, i wouldnt even answer half of them other than with a /ban.

Comment

Went into the office today and did the Whispers commentary with director Will Waring, after which the writers gathered to discuss one of Rob’s story ideas. It’s a great premise that, when I read it, left me wondering “How the hell is this going to work?” and, after much back and forth, we eventually came up with the logic construct to make it work (see Brad‘s whiteboard diagram for the explanation). We broke for a late lunch compliments of Sonia from VFX who, having heard of our love for schnitzel, actually made some for us. Actually, made LOTS for us in addition to salad, potatoes, and blueberry pie. “I’m such a pig,”muttered Carl as he helped himself to his fifth piece. I kept my mouth shut. I’d eaten six. A huge thanks to Sonia for the fantastic feast. We concluded our day by watching a Day 1 Mix of Vegas. Wow, is this a gorgeous-looking episode! And a very unique one as well. When was the last time an individual episode soundtrack included the likes of Johnny Cash, The Rolling Stones, and Marilyn Manson?

PG15 writes: “Question: so far, does it look like personal conflicts are carrying through the subsequent episodes? Like, if two characters were angry with each other at the end of one episode, it’ll be picked up again in the next episode, instead of everything being hunky-dory again?”

Answer: SGU will be more serialized in some respects so, yes, the character relationships and attitudes will develop significantly from episode to episode.
                              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...niverse-day-6/
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

"And a very unique one as well. When was the last time an individual episode soundtrack included the likes of Johnny Cash, The Rolling Stones, and Marilyn Manson?"

Bet that set them back a bit...

Comment

Working...
                                X