Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. No more threads. For Christ's sake, there's TOO many as it is. It's bloody annoying. Yes SGA is gone. No it's not ideal. BUT IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

You will not bring it back, nor will any of us, deal with it and move on.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Guys everyone knows sci-fi have it a$$ about face. they just don't care what fans want.

Comment

When confronted with adversity ... well, we'll just call in McKay and a lemon

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Comment

Originally posted by obsidian1771 View Post
          When confronted with adversity ... well, we'll just call in McKay and a lemon

LOL reminds me of a sig I made once

Comment

remember people to sign the petition, its growing strong
            http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/

Comment

Attention Everyone who is loyal to Stargate Atlantis!!! WE ARE STARTING ONE HUGE THREAD THAT WILL BE OUR BASE OF OPERATIONS TO SAVE ATLANTIS!!!

the thread is: Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City!!!
              Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City!!!

If you want to help save atlantis, go to this site:
              :http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

SEND SNAIL MAIL AND EMAILS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by save sga!! View Post
                attention everyone who is loyal to stargate atlantis!!! We are starting one huge thread that will be our base of operations to save atlantis!!!

The thread is: Stargate atlantis: Save the lost city!!!
                join it now, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son ... No, sorry, just get atlantis back, then we can talk about the galaxy

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Comment

If they could cancel Atlantis, than at least they should order Universe finally... I would like to see official statement!
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

How many of these threads are there going to be? What a waste of time and a waste of space for people who still want to talk about the episodes.

Comment

Won't work.

It's dead.

Accept it.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Sci-Fi's emphases on 'continuing to be fully committed to the franchise' and all that really screams to me that they're seriously considering a greenlight for Stargate Universe and might just be waiting for a better time to announce things to that end.

It would be very good for exploration to return to the forefront again right now, and I think that with the plotline for Universe, it's very likely. Conversely, in regard to 'new cast versus old', a bit of both would work best to me. With SGA going off the air in its current format, SGU is going to premiere by itself, and having a familiar face would be a very smart business move. But having a 'dream team' of previous characters wouldn't feel enough like this 'glamorous, glorious new thing' the producers have made SGU sound like, so I'd say in a main cast of, say, six, best not get more than the likes of McKay and one other.
                        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

i read somewhere that the furlings will apper in SGU,

has there been any talk about that her?

Comment

You killed Stargate!!

You *******s!

Comment

You killed Stargate!!

You *******s!
                              Uh, who?
                              In any case, Stargate is by no means dead. There are SG-1 movies, SGA movies, and a whole new series to look forward to. (Sorry for ending the sentence with a preposition. I know. I'm a b*****d. )

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                                i read somewhere that the furlings will apper in SGU,

has there been any talk about that her?
                                I kinda doubt it

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                                Uh, who?
                                In any case, Stargate is by no means dead. There are SG-1 movies, SGA movies, and a whole new series to look forward to. (Sorry for ending the sentence with a preposition. I know. I'm a b*****d. )
                                LOL
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X