Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Higher productions costs are what outdo many TV shows in they need more money every year. Not a lot of shows finance a season for more money that they are given.
    Oh ok. I misread what was said. Thanks.
    "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
    - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
      Yes to Dark Angel, Dollhouse, Farscape, Firefly and SGA. No to 4400 and T:TSSC (??), but I'm sure if I had watched them, they would have been canceled.

I actually threw a shoe (slipper) at the TV at the "end" of Farscape. The movie helped.
      Sorry that should have been T:TSCC Terminator: The Sarah Conor Chronicles.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        Sorry that should have been T:TSCC Terminator: The Sarah Conor Chronicles.
        I watched that! Canceled, of course. Sigh.
        sigpic
        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

I hate that shows that get cancelled nowadays always have such cliffhanger endings. Like for example T:TSCC or The 4400. I bet SGU will be the same thing.
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I am sad to hear the news about SG:U. Maybe we should start a campaign for an SG:U DVD movie (or a mini-series) to have a proper end like a shorter s3.

I hope they won't waste the next year and they will make the other DVD movies as well then they should start a new SG show for 2012-2013.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

SGU was only cancelled in this universe so i'm just gonna watch all 5 seasons in another universe.

Comment

Originally posted by caribsci View Post
                SGU was only cancelled in this universe so i'm just gonna watch all 5 seasons in another universe.
                Comments like this is why my wife calls me a nerd.
                "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

And I'll be joining you.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll come, too. And bring popcorn!
                    sigpic
                    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                      I hate that shows that get cancelled nowadays always have such cliffhanger endings. Like for example T:TSCC or The 4400. I bet SGU will be the same thing.
                      I hated when the 4400 got cancelled as well. There is a 4400 thread on here...and some people felt that all of the storylines in the 4400 were played out. If that was the case, then they should've had a more final ending instead of leaving us hanging.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                        And I'll be joining you.
                        Thirded. Then we'll go to the Firefly universe, and the Reaper universe... It'll be awesome.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          Thirded. Then we'll go to the Firefly universe, and the Reaper universe... It'll be awesome.
                          I'm coming too (except for the Reaper universe because I have no idea what or where that is)...
                          sigpic

Comment

can't we just use Olivia to go "over there" and bring back the SG:U boxset?
                            they are slightly ahead technology wise so probably are too tv wise.

Comment

I have no idea what's the talk here about. You lost me at AU and popcorn.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                                can't we just use Olivia to go "over there" and bring back the SG:U boxset?
                                they are slightly ahead technology wise so probably are too tv wise.
                                Nice. I like it. She just better watch out for Bolivia (or is it Altivia?) while there - she's one cold biatch.
                                Last edited by Kayzersoze; 22 December 2010, 02:45 PM. Reason: ***'s

Comment

Working...
                                X