Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
    Wow Pisano, did they offend you that much?

Relax. It's not hard to be polite.
    what part of pointing out that someone's statement is grammatically awkward is impolite? in fact, it is very polite to recommend a change as i did so that other's may understand him/her

5. was just my opinion without any wishy-washy sugar coating... it sounded like he/she was jsut trying to make SGA bigger... hence 'roids
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
      Wow Pisano, did they offend you that much?

Relax. It's not hard to be polite.
      And these are *all* speculations. Let's enjoy speculating!
      http://www.scirev.net/ - My Dr Who fanfics, many crossing over with Stargate & Sliders
      sigpic
      My fics at my site
      Other fanfics on fanfiction.net --includes a new SGU/Space:1999 crossover, as well as the Dalek Stargate

Comment

No

lol
        Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
        Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
        Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
        Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

wow guys i have got some catching up to do there was only about 11 pages on this topic last time i was came on lol
          sigpic

Comment

Jesus returns on Stargate Universe!

Comment

Originally posted by segaxgames View Post
              Jesus returns on Stargate Universe!
              Why, did he leave?
              http://www.scirev.net/ - My Dr Who fanfics, many crossing over with Stargate & Sliders
              sigpic
              My fics at my site
              Other fanfics on fanfiction.net --includes a new SGU/Space:1999 crossover, as well as the Dalek Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by scirev View Post
                Why, did he leave?
                he ascended to a higher plane with all the other ancients obviously
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

Given how the ark of truth ended..........
                  Spoiler:
                  They have left an entire galaxy open for exploration so its certainly possible
                  Last edited by Puddle-Jumper; 11 August 2009, 11:06 AM.
                  I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I can see that happening. Would hopefully be a good series.
                    I also see a sequal to the ark of truth coming sometime.
                    Spoiler:
                    Because at the end when the general told Daniel the Ark was being studied in Area 51 and Daniel was saying it needed to be destroyed or something because it could be the most powerful weapon ever used against Earth. I can just see them making a second movie about that.

Comment

Don't think so. The Priors probally know everything about the Galaxy, and the Doci would be more then happy to help.

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
                        Don't think so. The Priors probally know everything about the Galaxy, and the Doci would be more then happy to help.
                        True
                        sigpic
                        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

I would like that just because I'd like to see more Ori technology but the series would need a good enemy, the Doci/priors seems like they're good guys now. I can't actually think of a way that it would work, they'll need a very powerful enemy, someone whose ships surpass the Oddy and Ori ships but who? Someone that can make the doci/priors look like chumps, which will be hard considering what they can do. The exploring part would be great but every great hero needs a great villain, I can't think of someone who could pull it off, which had the ultimate villains, ascended beings.

Comment

The Ori army could be like the Free Jaffa/ Tok'ra, and a new evil enemy (adria?) would be needed, and maybe it could be revealed that the Ori army was also fighting inside their own galaxy against human population.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
                              The Ori army could be like the Free Jaffa/ Tok'ra, and a new evil enemy (adria?) would be needed, and maybe it could be revealed that the Ori army was also fighting inside their own galaxy against human population.
                              um.. only thing I got out of that was that the Ori were fighting simple villagers...

Go Green

Comment

I'm still hoping that at least one Ori was able to survive the effects of the Sangraal......

Comment

Working...
                                X