Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
    Well thank god everybody loves SGU.

I wish every episode ended with a cliffhanger.
    that would make it to redundant and when the producers really need a good cliffhanger for story sake it will fall flat
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

There are different kinds and levels of cliffhanger, you know
      Mia: Don't you hate that?
      Vincent: Hate what?
      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Gabriele writes: “Will we see an episode set for the most on Earth in season 2 of “Stargate Universe”?”

Answer: Yes…in a weird way.
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...daryl-gregory/
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

i like weird those darn stones

Comment

Or maybe it's a planet that makes people think they're on their home planet?
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
              Or maybe it's a planet that makes people think they're on their home planet?
              sg1's gamekeeper./sga's home with sgu mixed in?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                At the highest level concept, I guess so... (or like Asurans making you think you've escaped when you haven't (yes I know I shouldn't mention Asurans ))
                Except it's completely different beyond that vague high level similarity. Completely different purpose, message, and style to any of those eps. Naturally.
                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Mel also writes: “And you said that the greenlight of SGU “meant at least two years of work for the crew and studio”. Was that already clear when SGU was greenlighted or do you ONLY mean that in hindsight?”

Answer: I mean in hindsight (I do say “given what we know now”). The second season of SGU was far from assured and the pick-up was dependent on the show’s performance.

Mel also writes: “Would the “mere” 1.6 million viewers, which SGA’s last season got, be enough for SGU? Or does SGU need even more viewers?”

Answer: I honestly don’t know what number we have to hit. At the end of the day, it won’t just be ratings that will determine the show’s fate. And it goes without saying that we’ll never be satisfied, no matter what the number, and will always seek to build our audience.

El Floruso writes: “1)Can we imagine a cameo of other members of the Atlantis’ cast in the second season of SGU, like zelenka ?
                  2) Are we seeing Richard Dean Anderson in the second season of SGU ?”

Answers: 1) Probably not. 2) No plans for General O’Neill to put in an appearance.

Ammomonkey writes: “When did we star using the term ‘Blueberry Aliens’ for the alien race from ‘Space’?”

Answer: I guess since I referred to them as Blueberry Aliens on this blog.

Ammomonkey also writes: “I’ve just finished re-watching SGU and I have to say, when the episodes are watched back-to-back I liked it a lot more. I think the pace is rather slow on individual episodes and maybe that’s why they never grabbed my attention.”

Answer: One of the things that surprised me about the first season of the show was how jarring the cuts to the commercial proved to be. We’ve taken steps to avoid a similar issue this year by creating a bit of buffer, going to black first. It’s how we watch the episodes here in the production offices and it makes a world of difference.

Escyos writes: “Also how different would you think SGU would be if Senator Armstrong hadn’t had been so seriously injured (and they someone closed the shuttle door)? Would there have been a mutiny?”

Answer: Probably, yes.
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...enial-mailbag/
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    Hmmm...interesting theory
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      we finally agrreed on somethng !!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Interesting theory, bad idea for the writers if they go through with it. Ugh. Well, as long as no brain ticks are involved, I s'pose it's okay...

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                          Interesting theory, bad idea for the writers if they go through with it. Ugh. Well, as long as no brain ticks are involved, I s'pose it's okay...
                          Unless it happens to Greer. Still pulling for a Greer death
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Unless it happens to Greer. Still pulling for a Greer death
                            And still wishing harm and untimely death on Chloe.

Comment

I wish harm and untimely death on everybody.
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I wish peace and love in a blood bath
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                                StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                                GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X