This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    Me too, the movie was still great, I have the crazy hope of somehow seeing her in a future SG1 movie or Stargate series.
    I would like to see them bring her back. She was pretty darn cool.
    sigpic "We do get paid for this, right?"

Comment

Did they cut scenes from the televised version? I could've sworn they just skipped some dialogue in the scene just before the Odyssey goes thru the supergate.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
        Did they cut scenes from the televised version? I could've sworn they just skipped some dialogue in the scene just before the Odyssey goes thru the supergate.
        I haven't noticed any cut scenes yet
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I haven't noticed any cut scenes yet
          I could've sworn the cut the part where Mitchell says "now that we're here, it's kinda cool"

I noticed they cut the scene of Daniel calling himself in Continuum too.
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
            I could've sworn the cut the part where Mitchell says "now that we're here, it's kinda cool"

I noticed they cut the scene of Daniel calling himself in Continuum too.
            I can check, I have it DVR'd. Where was the Cam part supposed to be in the movie, around mid-way when they get to the Ori Galaxy?
            sigpic "We do get paid for this, right?"

Comment

When the Odyessey goes through the Gate
              Jelgate is right

Comment

So...I'm watching Ark of Truth for the first time...right now.

And I really just enjoyed the scene between Teal'c and Tomin on the Odessey:
                "I sit here, and I cannot imagine the day when I will forgive myself."
                "Because it will never come."

Comment

Ok, now I'm annoyed that the IOA guy just walked into a security restricted section and straight up to the Asgard core.

Don't they have any security personnel on this ship? Why is no-one else in there?!

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                    Ok, now I'm annoyed that the IOA guy just walked into a security restricted section and straight up to the Asgard core.

Don't they have any security personnel on this ship? Why is no-one else in there?!

it had to be easy to advance the plot
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

So...I'm watching Ark of Truth for the first time...right now.

And I really just enjoyed the scene between Teal'c and Tomin on the Odessey:
                      "I sit here, and I cannot imagine the day when I will forgive myself."
                      "Because it will never come."
                      That's actually my favorite scene

by commander of the uss capricorn

Comment

Given that he had as much authority as Landry as the IOA had to approve the mission its reasonable to assume the IOA guy had clearence.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Commander of the USS Capricorn View Post
                          That's actually my favorite scene
                          Having watched the whole thing now, I think it might be the best!

It was very...episodic (if that's a real word) I thought. Nothing bad about it, just felt like a decent double episode. I can also see why some folk feel that the replicator story was just thrown in to bulk out the time - you'd've thought that beating off the Ori followers could have been enough.

And the award for Worst Line Ever in a Stargate Anything goes to Morgan La Fey for:
                          "Not if I have anything to do with it."

Sheesh. Clearly Ascension means you don't notice cliches so well...

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Given that he had as much authority as Landry as the IOA had to approve the mission its reasonable to assume the IOA guy had clearence.
                            Oh, it wasn't the fact that he had clearance, just that no-one anywhere challenged him, and that the place was completely empty! No guard by the door, nothing...

Comment

Actually on second thought that does annoy me a tiny, tiny bit too in that his ease of access.. Did he even have to punch in a code to open the door to the core room? And who would have supplied the code to him? Aren't these things meant to be changed every so often?
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                Actually on second thought that does annoy me a tiny, tiny bit too in that his ease of access.. Did he even have to punch in a code to open the door to the core room?
                                Just a keycard which IMO makes it more secure then a password.
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X