This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    I know, I amaze myself sometimes . I saw it again the other day and I still find Sarah better looking than Morena . What is wrong with me...I used to love the bad girls...oh well...I am getting old
    Sarah is very pretty but so is Morena. I think Morena is prettier but with those two it is tough to choose one over the other.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Sarah is very pretty but so is Morena. I think Morena is prettier but with those two it is tough to choose one over the other.

Sarah who? From where?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
        Sarah who? From where?
        I presume they mean Sarah Strange; Morgan Le Fay.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshuaJSlone View Post

Oh her.

Just on looks Morena Baccarin is prettier but as far as being attractive I have to hand that over to Sarah

Comment

Just saw this film today.

Pros
            1. A backstory in the beginning on the Ark and the Alterans.
            2. Adria's appearance was excellent; as was Morgan's.
            3. Good character moments, but not many.

Cons
            1. Activating the Supergate seemed too easy in comparison with how they did it in The Shroud.
            2. Didn't understand the Replicator changes (taking over Merrick, though he deserved it).

Overall: Excellent special effects and battles, but something was missing. Hopefully, Continuum can fill that gap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              Not a tough choice for me

Originally posted by JoshuaJSlone View Post
              Correct...

Comment

We do mean Sarah Strange = Morgan Le Fay, don't we? . Our cutie

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                  Not a tough choice for me
                  Me either.

Comment

I finally got my DVD today, and after watching it, I'm left with a disappointing "meh."

The Good:
                    The Prelude as a nice reminder of the past seasons
                    Tobin--most of his scenes were fantastic, especially the one with Teal'c
                    Vala staying with SG-1
                    The Adria/Morgan fight

The Bad:
                    Teal'c and his problematic hair (those glitches were glaring and obvious)
                    The plot took forever to get going
                    The Admin guy was a rather obvious villain
                    Replicators--especially when the show violated its own mythology with a replicator using the villain as a human shield/weapon. The repli-skeleton didn't serve much of a purpose either. Replicators have no use for humans unless they mimic our shapes.

Although to be fair, I've always hated the replicators, with the exceptions of Fifth and RepliCarter.

However, I have always enjoyed the Ori storyline, so I wanted less metal and more mythology. I hate SciFi forcing the writers to cram a season into a film.

Overall, it was ok, and it was nice to see new SG-1 again. I'll purchase Continuum when I can, but this didn't feel like a feature film. It felt like an SG-1 episode and not the season's best either. I hope the next one is better.
                    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
                      I finally got my DVD today, and after watching it, I'm left with a disappointing "meh."

The Good:
                      Vala staying with SG-1
                      The Adria/Morgan fight

The Bad:
                      Replicators--especially when the show violated its own mythology with a replicator using the villain as a human shield/weapon. The repli-skeleton didn't serve much of a purpose either. Replicators have no use for humans unless they mimic our shapes.

Although to be fair, I've always hated the replicators, with the exceptions of Fifth and RepliCarter.

However, I have always enjoyed the Ori storyline, so I wanted less metal and more mythology. I hate SciFi forcing the writers to cram a season into a film.

Overall, it was ok, and it was nice to see new SG-1 again. I'll purchase Continuum when I can, but this didn't feel like a feature film. It felt like an SG-1 episode and not the season's best either. I hope the next one is better.
                      Are you sure you've seen it? 'Cause his name's not TOBIN! Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                        Are you sure you've seen it? 'Cause his name's not TOBIN! Just saying...
                        B is not far from M on a keyboard .

Comment

Tobin is a cool name. He was a character in the game "In The 1st Degree" which I played to death when it first came out.

You play the part of a investigator and got to question real actors playing parts and had to also question people in court and get a conviction.

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post

The Good:
                            Vala staying with SG-1
                            The Adria/Morgan fight
                            Agreed though his name is Tomin.

The Bad:
                            God I hate explaining this. It was caused by flipping the frame to make the background work. It really is not as big of a deal as some make it.
                            It did? It didn't seem like that to me.
                            He was an ass typical IOA so not sure what your issue with that is.
                            Um no it didn't. The replicator embedded itself in Marrick to gain access to his knowledge. The way it did it is fully within the realms of what a replicator can do. In normal circumstances yes the replicators wouldn't have done that however they needed the information to save themselves.

I sorta agree though I feel it was handled fine not to say I wouldn't have preffered an 11th season though the film tied up things nicely.
                            Last edited by Mitchell82; 08 May 2008, 04:45 PM.

Comment

I agree with Mitchell

From the moment we had a bit of dialogue out of Marrick (and it's Marrick not merrick) I got the vibe that he was up to no good. He just came across to me as disloyal and untrustworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                I agree with Mitchell

From the moment we had a bit of dialogue out of Marrick (and it's Marrick not merrick) I got the vibe that he was up to no good. He just came across to me as disloyal and untrustworthy.
                                He was a wolf in a sheep costume . I am so literal today. Is it the champagne?

***ponders ***

Comment

Working...
                                X